Please suggest the best buy for a 32 inch HD LCD

azherhifi

Please suggest the best buy for a 32 inch HD LCD.
Budget 25k +/- 2k preferrably <25k.

I know some models from toshiba nd panasonic but ppl suggest samsung is better.
Also is it good to go for a 24 inch LED rather than 32 inch LCD?
looking forward for advice.:)

at this budget you'll prolly get sony bx 42, you will get Toshiba and Panasonic models too for around 27k.

Buy lg 3d cinema... Budget is high but its paisa wasul, always go with latest technology bcoz without 3d , led/lcd tvs are outdated for now..... Its my own view......

In 25k budget you can buy videocon platinum fullhd 1080p lcd with 3 hdmi in ,(2 usb in port supports 720p vides + mp3 etc) and multi component in

Buy lg 3d cinema... Budget is high but its paisa wasul, always go with latest technology bcoz without 3d , led/lcd tvs are outdated for now..... Its my own view......

I guess you are referring to the 3d TV around 65k by Lg wid a purplish bottom bezel! yea it was pretty amazing for the price but with the glasses, color accuracy goes missing completely and also you cant wear glasses for long and as of now we only have handful of movies in 3d, he needs to get a compatible bluray player. hopefully we get STBs and 3d channels in next 3-4 yrs. considering all this and his budget, it doesnt make any sense to me that he stretches his budget by 40k

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back