Please Suggest the right Pair for Front 5.1 ???

rajivaryan1984

Friends,

I am shifting to our new house soon in next 2 months. I would like to setup HT for my small room which is 10"4 X 13"1. Planning to Use DenonX4500 for the AVR and keep the Zensor 7 in the Living room only for Stereo Music .

I already have Zensor 1 for Surround , Zensor Vocal for Center and SVS for Subs. Can you please recommend for the Front for better effect for both music and movies should i go for Zensor 3 or ELAC B6.2 Debut 2.0 or klipsch R-41M.

For a room size of 10"4 X 13"1, is Denon X4500 (125W/channel) a overkill? Can some one clarify? Is it due to Stereo Music requirement in Living room?

Friends,

I am shifting to our new house soon in next 2 months. I would like to setup HT for my small room which is 10"4 X 13"1. Planning to Use DenonX4500 for the AVR and keep the Zensor 7 in the Living room only for Stereo Music .

I already have Zensor 1 for Surround , Zensor Vocal for Center and SVS for Subs. Can you please recommend for the Front for better effect for both music and movies should i go for Zensor 3 or ELAC B6.2 Debut 2.0 or klipsch R-41M.
Since you are already using Dali speakers with SVS sub, I would suggest going with Dali Zensor 3 for speaker matching.

Friends,

Since you already have a Zensor vocal center, better to get timbre matched speakers ( Z1 / Z3) for fronts.

The best option should be Zensor 3.
You can think of another combination as well. That is use the Zensor 1 as front and get a pair of Dali Alteco as surrounds.

<snip>
Just finish off with Zensor 3 or Zensor 1.

For a room size of 10"4 X 13"1, is Denon X4500 (125W/channel) a overkill? Can some one clarify? Is it due to Stereo Music requirement in Living room?
There is no correlation with available watts and room size. It is how you use them.
As Spiderman's uncle says "With great power comes great responsibility". Use wisely.
Will provide for good headroom when listening to tough and involved pieces in music.
FYI: My listening space is 12x10 (open on both sides), each speaker is driven by a 200/300W amp at 8/4 ohms.
And there is a 100W sub (which may become 200/300W soon)

Cheers,
Raghu

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back