Please suggested me a good home theater!!!

Sujay143

Well i m new into this world ...but a great fan of listen music n watching movies ...looking for superior audio sound experience ... Budget upto 100000 rs ...any1 who tried dolby atmos home theater ...can u share ur thought ...onkyo home theater is available ...but read many negative feed back about the company .. i was going to by sony n9200w later on figure out much better option available but again read some of review here that yamaha sounds better ;) ....i just want to buy dolby atmos future enable sound system ..u cud suggest me reciever n speaker or entire combo home theater ...desperately looking forward for ur reply ..ur help will be appreciated thanks guys

As V RaviChandar rightly suggested; try Denon X2200w or X1200W. These AVR's have Dolby Atmos as well as DTS:X capability. I had attend one demo of Denon X2200w with Polk audio speakers (though not sure of which version). Various movies clips were played:

Transformers: Age of extinction, John Wick, Unbroken, Mad Max Fury, Sicario etc. and Bollywood movie "Bahubali". I must say that the Atmos effects was totally engulfing. It was like that the sound was totally all around you.

There is also Pioneer VSX 1131 or 930. But, i haven't heard the demo of these.

Well i m new into this world ...but a great fan of listen music n watching movies ...looking for superior audio sound experience ... Budget upto 100000 rs ...any1 who tried dolby atmos home theater ...can u share ur thought ...onkyo home theater is available ...but read many negative feed back about the company .. i was going to by sony n9200w later on figure out much better option available but again read some of review here that yamaha sounds better ;) ....i just want to buy dolby atmos future enable sound system ..u cud suggest me reciever n speaker or entire combo home theater ...desperately looking forward for ur reply ..ur help will be appreciated thanks guys

First things first. How big would be your room where you intend to install the Home theater system. Can you install speakers on your ceiling? What would your source be? TV/ Bluray/CD Player/ Media Player or PC? Will you be comfortable running wires all around the room to place the respective speakers in those places?
It's decent budget for a home theater, So take your time and Please do not hurry.
As far as receivers are concerned, Likes of Yamaha,Denon,Onkyo,Marantz are standard staple brands.
Speakers come in all sizes and shapes that fit your room size and how loud you may want them to blast.
Staple brands for speakers are Wharfedale,PSB, Q acoustics, TAGA, Morel, Jamo, Dali and so on.
One key point to remember. Music sounds best with 2.0 or 2.1 systems.
You can also think of building the system components wise, Like getting a receiver and front Speakers and then add on the center surrounds and subwoofer. It takes time and patience to get the right combination so never hurry. Do go and audition the systems with preferably the same receiver you intend to buy and the kind of music/movies you like.

Hi Sujay143

You can visit ProFx and audition Denon / Pioneer AVRs with Polk speakers.....

There are also other dealers in Pune where you can check other systems.....

Depending on the size of the room and kind of speakers you want....you can start making a list of the systems and brands which appeal to you in performance and appearance and connectivity requirements....

Dolby Atmos was launched in late 2014 / 2015 and is settling in .....you will require specific speakers for the same.....cabling etc.....all this needs to be done.....honestly, I didn't find much difference when compared to a normal 7.1 setup....ofcourse this is my personal view and I would give it more time to settle in and then perhaps go for those features when there is enough content available around to enjoy appropriate playback....

Other AVRs like Marantz, Yamaha, etc. are available and most would share the same features except would differ in built quality and performance....some are bright or warmer etc.

Audition is important...so go window shopping and start making a short list of what you like...

Well any thought on yht 299 is it decent system for beginner ? ...if bought denon reciever what r best speaker available in market

Stereo Setup for Music only
-----------------------------------
Marantz PM5005 (25K)+ Boston Acoustics A26 (17K) = 42000/

Theater setup for Movies
Pioneer VSX 531 (31K) + Taga Harmony 406 (24K) =55000/-
=====================
GRAND TOTAL ==97000/-
=====================
Spend 3000/- on accessories and you are in musical bliss!
All above available at HiFiMart!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back