Please welcome me :)

TrailVersion

Hello,

Making my first ever TV purchase and relying on you guys for suggestions. I'm a guy who doesn't know anything of TV not even difference between LEDs, 4k/UHD whatever other acronyms

Budget : ₹70-80k
Size : 46-55 inch
Viewing distance : 8 ft (currently rented flat, future home should be bigger *fingers crossed*)
Media consumption : 100% OTTA

Moderator Note: Posting from the other post
Hello,

Disclaimer : New user. Do not have any idea about TVs or audio quality. "kya mast dhikra. kya mast bada screen hai?" types guy

We've finally decided to buy a TV and I've lured this forum for sometime but haven't got any definitive answer, so decided to post.

Budget : ₹70-80k
Size : 46-55 inch
Viewing distance : 8 ft (currently rented flat, future home should be bigger *fingers crossed*)
Media consumption : 100% OTT

TV's in mind,

* OnePlus Q1
* Samsung Frame 55in (after cashback ~76k)
* Samsung Q60R 49in

PS : I'm relying complete on forum and online to make my purchase as COVID is quite bad in my area. Too excited to buy so don't want to wait longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ,

Welcome to HFV.

See the Television section, you will get suggestions.....and perhaps some pointers what to go for.

No decision made :)

Welcome. IMO Sony 55 inch 4k will be preferred pick. It can be from 65k if you settle with non android. Around 75k you get android too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back