Please welcome our new moderator: anilva

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Dear Members,

Please welcome our new moderator: anilva.

Anil is a passionate audiophile who started out by building his first stereo system over 30 years ago when imports of AV gear into India was unheard of. Being a avid DIY-selfer, Anil also has intricate knowledge on the inner workings of most hi-fi and AV gear.

I am sure Anilva's experience and knowledge will be a great asset to this forum and members at large.

Please join me in welcoming Anilva as a new moderator to this forum! :clapping:

Congrats Anilva:clapping: though your name not appeared in the earlier "Mod" thread we know your skills and our support will be there.

'Sun' was shining bright and clear when you were associated with it ... Great to have you with us 'direct' now.

Congratualtions! :clapping: <worried> :eek: I hope you will be looking the other way when you see my OT jokes ;)

--G0bble

Congratulations Anil:clapping:.

@Mod Team: Thanks for hearing us out. Fantastic choice!!

Welcome!! Endow us all your knowledge and supervision.

Congrats Anilva! All the best in your new role.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks,

Thanks to all of you for your congratulatory messages. I am very happy to don the cap of a 'moderator' of this forum.

While I have few things on my plate to keep me busy, I am also quite passionate about HiFi and obsessively check this forum multiple times a day and night.

I have just skimmed through the 'mods' thread that was discussed quite passionately and realize that there are varying expectations. I am quite keen to do a decent job and contribute to the best of my capabilities. I am not coming in with any fixed mindset and I am sure I will settle in to 'my' style of moderation.

I believe that this forum has very high quality of posts and self moderation, and therefore hope there would be very little need for policing other than administrative chores. At the same time, I will not be shy to step in when needed.

There are many active and passionate members on this forum and I will try and get to know some of you better to share our experiences in this common passion.

My request to members is to remember that I am a member first and then a moderator. I am in this for the love of this hobby.

Looking forward to your support.

Cheers.
Anil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back