• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Please welcome our new moderator: malvai

Rega
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santy

Staff member
Congrats malvai. All the best for your new assignment.

malvai

Thanks for the good wishes people!

And thanks anilva! am glad to be a part of the team. You guys were already doing a great job. Let's take this to an all new level!

iaudio

Congrats Manav! Hope to see even more improvements to HFV with you joining the Mod team!

malvai

Thanks once again guys!

I promise to look into any inconveniences big or small and would request all of you to aid me in keeping this family safe and happy...

please do not hesitate to bring anything (big or small) to my notice.

This forum has grown -- really grown, in the last 3-4 years.

Currently, we stand among the best of the best in the world. In numbers terms, we do over 56lakh page impressions every month!

That is HUGE!

Obviously, that also attracts a lot of summers, spam bots and in some cases impostors.

I, and the moderation team, would be happy to help out to combat such pestilence.

Some of you have already alerted me on specific issues, and I am already onto it.

Please do keep the info coming!

Reactions: arj

Simon Wires

Congratulations and celebrations!!!

Dear Manav, so, where is the treat?

Hoping a gift box of E.L.Palmer would reach my home through courier :)

Simon

omishra

Hey Manav, it's great to see you in new role. Now you have to read our posts compulsorily and probably your instinct will enlighten us with some knowledgeable reply too. :)

Congratulations!

doors666

Thanks once again guys!

I promise to look into any inconveniences big or small and would request all of you to aid me in keeping this family safe and happy...

Currently, we stand among the best of the best in the world. In numbers terms, we do over 56lakh page impressions every month!

That is HUGE!

Obviously, that also attracts a lot of summers, spam bots and in some cases impostors.

I, and the moderation team, would be happy to help out to combat such pestilence.

Some of you have already alerted me on specific issues, and I am already onto it.

There are plenty of open/pending suggestions in the feedback forum. that would be a good starting point.

rbalagopalan

Thanks once again guys!

That is HUGE!

Yes I am aware how difficult it is to dedicate time just to see the forum as a hobby / timepass / knowledge development / sell or buy, so to be a moderator to spend / dedicate lion share of time in a day to go through the posts and monitor them is a difficult task. All the very best and goodluck and any inputs you require we are there.

R. Balagopalan

Status
Not open for further replies.