Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Please Welcome our new Moderator: venkatcr

venkatcr has graciously volunteered to moderate the forums at HiFiVision.com!

venkatcr needs no introductions at India's Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum as he is an extremely popular member noted for his vast resource of knowledge and pragmatic approach to av solutions. He is one of the few members we all look forward to interacting with.

Please Welcome venkatcr as hifivision.com new moderator.

Thank You.

Congrats VenkatCR. Now I know why your posts were sounding professional/academic (or whatever word the moderator flavour is) over the past couple of days. Nice build up to your new role :)

Congrats VenkatCR. Now I know why your posts were sounding professional/academic (or whatever word the moderator flavour is) over the past couple of days. Nice build up to your new role :)

Am I that transparent? Sigh! I thought I could be in mufti for some time. :)

Anyhow thanks guys. Of course, I can do this new job only with help from all of you.

Cheers

congrats venkat! mufti hehe i recognized you even without seeing you before at the bangalore meet :p

all the best in your new role i think it suits you!

considering his knowledge, inclination to share the same and patience to answer even noob questions, i guess the honour is well deserved.

may the force be with you ....

Congrats venkat sir and all of us as we get a competent leader!
Our "god" moderator will be de-stressed as it is tough task to moderate adults!!

PS

Venkat sir waiting for your mail.Pls check PM

Congratulations Venkat. I am very happy that you have accepted to be a moderator of our forum. Your untiring efforts, an impartial way of viewing things, courage to speak the truth as you see it, your humility and a lucid way of presentation have positively affected and benefitted us all. At times I could not agree with you on a particular issue, but I have always respected you for what you are. Hope you do an even better job as a moderator and also as an ordinary member.

Regards.

My sincere thanks to everyone.

Being a member of this forum has given me great benefits. When I joined, I was also a 'noob' and was completely clueless about a number of things. I had just started to build my HT and music system. When I saw a few questions being raised, my curiosity was tickled. So I scrambled to buy a few books, surf the Net furiously, and get answers that I could understand. All I did after that was share the same knowledge with all of you.

I have learnt a lot here, and more important, gained many new friends. I have met many members both here and in Bangalore, and have interacted personally with many more in Mumbai and Delhi.

Of course there are many more people with more knowledge and experience than I have. One of the beautiful aspects of this forum is the readiness on everyone's part to share whatever knowledge they have. One would hardly find that happening elsewhere as we are all caught in some rat race or the other. There is no race here at all.

Let us put our shoulders together to help ourselves and anybody else who is hungry for knowledge in these areas.

Once again, my sincere thanks to you all.

Cheers

very humble in putting things as always seen on the replies you post Mr. Venkat.

wishes & congratulations

My sincere thanks to everyone.

Being a member of this forum has given me great benefits. When I joined, I was also a 'noob' and was completely clueless about a number of things. I had just started to build my HT and music system. When I saw a few questions being raised, my curiosity was tickled. So I scrambled to buy a few books, surf the Net furiously, and get answers that I could understand. All I did after that was share the same knowledge with all of you.

I have learnt a lot here, and more important, gained many new friends. I have met many members both here and in Bangalore, and have interacted personally with many more in Mumbai and Delhi.

Of course there are many more people with more knowledge and experience than I have. One of the beautiful aspects of this forum is the readiness on everyone's part to share whatever knowledge they have. One would hardly find that happening elsewhere as we are all caught in some rat race or the other. There is no race here at all.

Let us put our shoulders together to help ourselves and anybody else who is hungry for knowledge in these areas.

Once again, my sincere thanks to you all.

Cheers

congrats .... venkat .... really cant think of a more mature person than you to keep us overenthusiastic audio addicts in check .... all the best

WHAT!!!!
Venkat is a moderator now????

I thought he already owned this forum :)

I think besides congratulating venkat, I should be congratulating the entire site on having him as a moderator.

Congratulations to all forum members, on having Venkat as the new mod!!!!

And congrats to Venkat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back