Pls guide :Cheapest quote for Denon 1910

krishpiscean

Experts,

Let me know the best price for Denon 1910 and where can I get it.

At Profx it's 40K which is ridiculous...

Can I get it cheaper through 20north, icc world etc ?

Any idea of grey market in Hyderabad ?

TIA

I just found that, this person (Mr Narayan 9449483371) is selling "Black colour" Denon 1910 new with 1 yr warranty for quote of 32000Rs (You may like to bargain it further!!). Its located in bangalore, but he will ship it across, ofcourse with extra shipping charges.

PS: Its just FYI, if you are interested.

I just found that, this person (Mr Narayan 9449483371) is selling "Black colour" Denon 1910 new with 1 yr warranty for quote of 32000Rs (You may like to bargain it further!!). Its located in bangalore, but he will ship it across, ofcourse with extra shipping charges.

PS: Its just FYI, if you are interested.

Have you dealt with him before ? Is he the same guy who has a website by name audiovideochoice ? or Did you get his number from olx.in ?

Just visit his website you will know...;)

My recomendation bargain and buy from Profx.

Hello,

Chennai Profx in Spencer Plaza quotes Denon 1910 for 34K (Silver Color), Black costs as you said 40K.

Try out!

I have not dealt with him. Neither do i know the website nor did i get it from olx. I got this person num from my friend.

Any feedback on his site/or the person? Not good to deal with or good to deal with? Did you have any experience with him?

Can you give more information which may also help other members too.

Have you dealt with him before ? Is he the same guy who has a website by name audiovideochoice ? or Did you get his number from olx.in ?

Just visit his website you will know...;)

My recomendation bargain and buy from Profx.

Hello,

Chennai Profx in Spencer Plaza quotes Denon 1910 for 34K (Silver Color), Black costs as you said 40K.

Try out!

Hi,

Why a price difference for silver vs black color of same model? I don't get it. :indifferent14: Is it typical for AVRs? Is it only for old models (like 1910) so that the stocks can be sold fast (assuming silver sells lesser than black)?

Does Denon 1611 silver come at a cheaper price than its black? Please help, asap. 'Coz I have ordered already! :sos:

Hi,

Why a price difference for silver vs black color of same model? I don't get it. :indifferent14: Is it typical for AVRs? Is it only for old models (like 1910) so that the stocks can be sold fast (assuming silver sells lesser than black)?

Does Denon 1611 silver come at a cheaper price than its black? Please help, asap. 'Coz I have ordered already! :sos:

Anyone ..... please advise asap!!! :sos:

Well in US ,they like Black & silver is rare I suppose,Asial like light clours I suppose & so there can be different prices with diff colours..

Well in US ,they like Black & silver is rare I suppose,Asial like light clours I suppose & so there can be different prices with diff colours..

So this is just based on common sense and assumption (and I agree to you in that thinking). I was just worried since I already placed my order for silver and was thinking if I should have done the deal at a lesser price than that of black model (all this is in Delhi - not talking about US model importing).

Guess, I will settle with my new purchase and enjoy the music and not worry about this any further! Will be getting the delivery today or over the weekend :yahoo:

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back