Pls help as audio quality suddenly decreased in yamaha yht 1840

Amansingh

Guys i have yamaha yht 1840 htib. 3 days ago i was watching movies on prime video suddenly the audio quality decreased. I tried to test while listening songs but could not tell the difference. Now i watched movie on prime video as well as hotstar i noticed dialogues are not audible. Earlier even at low volume sound was audible and it was nice sound. Now the sound is also harsh. What cud be the issue guys

Change the input mode to Bluetooth or some other input and check.
Switch of the complete system and connect only front left and front right speakers and select only stereo mode and check.
3 days ago i was watching movies on prime video suddenly the audio quality decreased
is it android box u are using?what is the input connection HDMI or Optical.

Guys i have yamaha yht 1840 htib. 3 days ago i was watching movies on prime video suddenly the audio quality decreased. I tried to test while listening songs but could not tell the difference. Now i watched movie on prime video as well as hotstar i noticed dialogues are not audible. Earlier even at low volume sound was audible and it was nice sound. Now the sound is also harsh. What cud be the issue guys
Can be issue of internet speed.
Did you check other direct source?

Change the input mode to Bluetooth or some other input and check.
Switch of the complete system and connect only front left and front right speakers and select only stereo mode and check.

is it android box u are using?what is the input connection HDMI or Optical.
I dont have any other input attached. But will attach something. My only input source is firestick.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back