Pls recommend 5.1 speakers below 20 k

Anilvarma

Hi guys...

I recently asked my friend from UK to get yamaha xvr 567. It costs me around 15k and will be reaching me by the next week.
First and foremost i came to these forums to read the reviews about z5500, and after going through these forums i came to know avr+speakers are better and decided to buy an entry level HTIB.
I know most of u guys recommend onkyo 3300, but i haven't liked the looks of it.
So i decided to go for Yamaha avr.
I havent found many reviews on yamaha 567 in these forums is it any good?

and which speakers do u recommend for it, i seriously dont want to go more than 20k and iwant a 5.1, please don't recommend bookshelves and upgrading the other speakers at a later time.

Thanks

The price i mentioned about AVR is without customs, if they asked for duty how much would it be approximately for a 115k product.

Wharfedale Moviestar 70 Package..
Or Paradigm Cinema 90Ct ......Shd be abt 20-22 k....
are you sure about the price of paradigm cinema 90t because they are priced at 800$ in amazon...

if they are for 22k, i would like to take them, so pls tell me where i can get them.

shops in hyderabad or bangaluru are fine for me

whr did u get paradigm ct90 for 22k? kindly let us know we all will buy even without asking for any further discount!

i think u got confused...amazon shows 849USD :sad: :crying:

if true then surely ask the person to keep some real stock of it...HFV will party! :yahoo:

^
Does it come in 20k budget ? I know our forum member rajeeb has installed this and he is very happy with the outcome.

i recently demo-ed Space Audio 5.1 system...its worth 17k and is worth every single penny! only thing i wanted to change was the center speaker...which i think will fit ur 20k max mark...

but nearest would be bengaluru for u

Dealer Network

anilvarma
plz tell me what kind of movies/music u listen to
percentage of movies vs music
room size
daily usage in hours
what avr u have or intend to buy
will try to help if i can

I am more in to games and movies than music... so it will be like 50% movies 30% games and 20% music.

My setup is Panasonic 32 inch lcd, Xbox 360, Iomega screenplay director 1 tb, Samsung dvd player...

my room size is around 250 sq ft, and mostly 2 hr a day and like 5 to 6 hrs in weekends...

and i already ordered Yamaha xrv 567 from UK. :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back