• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Polk Audio Bookshelf and Wharfedale Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaSh

Hi,

I am putting up my beloved Polk Audio Monitor 30 bookshelf speakers and the amazing Wharfedale SW150 Subwoofer.

1. Polk Audio Monitor 30: Rs. 11,000/-

These are about 2 years old and in excellent condition. Below are some of its specs

Color: Black
  • Pair of bookshelf 2-way speakers that delivers superior linearity, definition and sound imaging
  • Equipped with one 5.25-inch bi-laminate composite dynamic-balance driver
  • Equipped with one 1-inch silk polymer-composite dynamic-balance dome tweeter
  • All MDF construction and extensive cabinet bracing ensure resonance-free enclosures
  • Built-in keyhole wall mounting brackets provides secure on-wall mounting
  • Power Range 20-100
  • Sensitivity 89 dB
  • Impedance (Ohms) 8
  • Frequency Response 63-24k Hz

Excellent Review from CNET: Polk Monitor 30 review

2. Wharfedale SW150 Sub Woofer: Rs. 18000/-

I have had this Sub for close to a year, bought from an FM. It is an excellent Sub with whole lot of Input and connectivity options making its very easy to setup for both Movies and Music. The biggest advantage of this model is that the Driver is front facing and the Bass Port is bottom firing making it comparatively easy to place in the room.

Specification:
  • Bass Driver 250mm (10)
  • Amplifier Power 150W RMS
  • Input impedance 10k?
  • Frequency Response 35Hz to 110Hz
  • Maximum SPL (Ref: 1M) 107dB
  • Low Pass filter range 3585Hz (10Hz steps)
  • Size including feet
  • (H x W x D) 330 x 330 x 370 (mm)
  • Features 0-180 phase switch
  • Line and high level inputs
  • Reflex ported

WHAT HiFi 5* Rating Wharfedale Diamond SW150 review

Wharfedale Diamond SW150 Website

I do not have the Packing boxes or bills for either of them. First preference would be given to Bangalore buyers who can come check and pick it up. Prices are slightly, very slightly negotiable. If both are picked up together, a better deal good for both you and me can be worked out(Free branded Stands mayeb:eek:hyeah:).

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

MaSh

I may not have mentioned, the prices are slightly negotiable. I am open to reasonable offers. Those of you in Bangalore, are most welcome to my home in Whitefield for a Demo.

MaSh

MaSh

Sweatening the deal by reducing the Price. I guess one is always more optimistic and fond of his own equipment

Polk Audio Monitor 30: 10,000/- Plus FREE Speaker Stands:eek:hyeah:

Wharfedale Diamond SW 150: 15000/-

Some more information on the Sub, sourced from Wharfedale product page:

Solid, well-engineered power amplifiers, dedicated to the production of low frequency energy are used across the range. Power is targeted specifically at the most important section of the bass spectrum, with very little loss and a controlled roll-off allowing for superb integration with all hi-fi and home cinema systems. The filter section controls the integration with your main speakers and ensures the transition is seamless. Designed using six discrete circuits, signal purity is regarded as paramount. Each circuit has a different crossover frequency (35Hz to 85Hz in 10Hz steps). The filter is 12dB/octave on the SW-150 and 24dB/octave on the larger models. In each model it is possible to switch off all filters and allow the AV processor to control the effective frequency range of the subwoofer. This is preferable in high-end systems.
Not open to low ballers. These are excellent components and used with a lot of love and care.

MaSh

MaSh

UPDATE:

After a lot of discussion with senior members and others in the circle, I have decided to retain the Sub for now.

The Polk Audio Monitor 30 Speakers are still available to rock your world.

MaSh

MaSh

The SUB is Sold.

The speakers are available.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

MaSh

Open to Exchange for a pair of floor standers or towers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

MaSh

Speakers are Sold outside the Forum. Thank You for viewing the thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS