I am putting up my beloved Polk Audio Monitor 30 bookshelf speakers and the amazing Wharfedale SW150 Subwoofer.
1. Polk Audio Monitor 30: Rs. 11,000/-
These are about 2 years old and in excellent condition. Below are some of its specs
- Pair of bookshelf 2-way speakers that delivers superior linearity, definition and sound imaging
- Equipped with one 5.25-inch bi-laminate composite dynamic-balance driver
- Equipped with one 1-inch silk polymer-composite dynamic-balance dome tweeter
- All MDF construction and extensive cabinet bracing ensure resonance-free enclosures
- Built-in keyhole wall mounting brackets provides secure on-wall mounting
- Power Range 20-100
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance (Ohms) 8
- Frequency Response 63-24k Hz
Excellent Review from CNET: Polk Monitor 30 review
2. Wharfedale SW150 Sub Woofer: Rs. 18000/-
I have had this Sub for close to a year, bought from an FM. It is an excellent Sub with whole lot of Input and connectivity options making its very easy to setup for both Movies and Music. The biggest advantage of this model is that the Driver is front facing and the Bass Port is bottom firing making it comparatively easy to place in the room.
- Bass Driver 250mm (10)
- Amplifier Power 150W RMS
- Input impedance 10k?
- Frequency Response 35Hz to 110Hz
- Maximum SPL (Ref: 1M) 107dB
- Low Pass filter range 3585Hz (10Hz steps)
- Size including feet
- (H x W x D) 330 x 330 x 370 (mm)
- Features 0-180 phase switch
- Line and high level inputs
- Reflex ported
WHAT HiFi 5* Rating Wharfedale Diamond SW150 review
Wharfedale Diamond SW150 Website
I do not have the Packing boxes or bills for either of them. First preference would be given to Bangalore buyers who can come check and pick it up. Prices are slightly, very slightly negotiable. If both are picked up together, a better deal good for both you and me can be worked out(Free branded Stands mayebhyeah.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.