Polk Monitor XT60f or Taga Tav 607f

Immu

Dear all,

I'm planning between these two budget speakers, didn't get any chance to audition them, maybe if i could go to ProFx i can do the xt60 but i doubt if i can audition Taga 607f's, coz i don't want to miss the good one or any better options in the same category, if anyone using these currently please suggest, My Priority is, it should sound good for both music & movies and should be drivable by budget/midrange AVR like which has the spec sheet of 80 to 95w for 8ohms. will it be a decent upgrade from my Taga tav 506, please suggest, thanks in advance!!

I can see Taga is listed in avshack for Rs. 33,000.00 whereas the Polk is listed for 52,500.00 in audiomaxx

I came across some more speakers in the price rage:

Mission LX-5MKII
Fyne Audio F-302
Yamaha NS F-160
JBL Stage A -170

Any suggestions with in 50k budget please, i would be paring with Yamaha RX V6A AVR.

I came across some more speakers in the price rage:

Mission LX-5MKII
Fyne Audio F-302
Yamaha NS F-160
JBL Stage A -170

Any suggestions with in 50k budget please, i would be paring with Yamaha RX V6A AVR.
PSB Alpha T20

https://www.therevolverclub.com/products/psb-alpha-t20-amp-needed

I have never heard the q acoustics so can't compare the two. As for the t20, its a fun musical speaker, cam really jam when turned up, its down in the treble a little for me but rest I find it better balanced sounding as compared to the fyne f303 which is more focused on the upper mids and high's, if not paired with the right amplifier it can sound shrill, thin and fatiguing.

https://www.therevolverclub.com/products/psb-alpha-t20-amp-needed

I have never heard the q acoustics so can't compare the two. As for the t20, its a fun musical speaker, cam really jam when turned up, its down in the treble a little for me but rest I find it better balanced sounding as compared to the fyne f303 which is more focused on the upper mids and high's, if not paired with the right amplifier it can sound shrill, thin and fatiguing.
Thanks for the update but i see its rated only @60Watt in the website, will it fill the room ?

Depends on your room size, we use it in a 11.5X15 room with nad c368 solely for music and it does the job very well but for movies I'm not sure whether it can give you the dynamics offered by bigger/multiple speakers and subwoofers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back