1) 3 records by Carpenters. All used but in excellent condition. Price Rs 2400
2) 3 records by Genesis in excellent condition. Price Rs 2400
3) 3 records by U2 in excellent condition. Price Rs 3000
4) 6 records by Pet shop Boys out of which 2 are 2LP sets. All in NM condition except for one which is in brand new/sealed condition. Price Rs 10,000
5) 3 records by Bryan Adams. 2 are in brand new/sealed condition. 'In to the fire' is opened and in NM condition. Played at most once. Price for this set is Rs 5000
6) 3 records by Phil Collins. 'No Jacket Required' is in brand new/sealed condition and rest are in excellent condition. Price Rs 4000
7) 2 Records by Quiet Riot. Both are brand new/sealed. Price Rs 3500
8) Flesh & Blood by Poison. In excellent condition. Price Rs 1200
9) Hotel California By Eagles. Bought as brand new and played at most once. Price Rs 1800
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.