Votes: 35 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Maybe / Willing to try

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aeroash

I have seen a couple of threads mushrooming on Power Cables, lately, and the discussion at some point turns the knickers of both camps inside out.
The force of the camps on both sides is strong!

To spice up the weekend let's take up a vote.
It'll be good to know the ratio of Believers to Non-believers on HiFiVision. This is purely for fun!

Notes:
  • The polling will end on February 29th.
  • Results will be published on March 1st.
  • This thread is for Voting only, NO DISCUSSION before the results are published.
Let the voting begin.....

s-l500.jpg

Best way is to try out yourself and let your ear and brain decide for you
If you don't find any change the then have confidence in your finding and same for if you find a change

Depends a lot on conductor, insulator, dielectrics, cable geometry, termination. If all these are addressed then yes they make a subtle but definite difference. Cheap good looking Chinese cables will actually degrade the sound imo.

Depends a lot on conductor, insulator, dielectrics, cable geometry, termination. If all these are addressed then yes they make a subtle but definite difference. Cheap good looking Chinese cables will actually degrade the sound imo.

I concur, got a chinese cable from mps company. On seeing the cross section its so impressive and so thick, but when i plugged it in, its pathetic, worse than 100rs power cord. Same goes for a chinese iec plug, from that point on, decided never to use chinese power things again.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back