Power Cable

Kumar442244

Hello Fellow Members,

Looking for a power cable for Peachtree amp. Looking for something like this. Any suggestion and recommendations are welcome. Kindly note the that I am looking for the Indian or European plug at the power end and 2 pin type on the amp end. kindly look at the link attached for the reference.
Also, will I see an improvement in the performance with this investment?

Hi,
In my opinion and experience you should definitely see an improvement by investing in a good power cord.
However the topic of power cords contributing to sound improvement has been widely debated and many feel there is no difference.
So it all comes down to if you can hear the difference and if it suites your sound preference.
I have heard a speaker which lacked bass output change so drastically by changing the stock power cord of the amp to a better one.
One thing for sure is that a good power cord does cut a lot of noise which is present in the ordinary stock power cord.
Keep a budget and dont overspend unless the rest of your system demands it.

Hello Fellow Members,

Looking for a power cable for Peachtree amp. Looking for something like this. Any suggestion and recommendations are welcome. Kindly note the that I am looking for the Indian or European plug at the power end and 2 pin type on the amp end. kindly look at the link attached for the reference.
Also, will I see an improvement in the performance with this investment?
I recently inserted a Lessloss Signature power cable into my system and it made a significant difference in the entire sound spectrum so yes a good power cable should enhance your setup.
This cable has bettered my previous experience with Triode Wire Labs, which were also very good, just not to Lessloss' level.

I recently inserted a Lessloss Signature power cable into my system and it made a significant difference in the entire sound spectrum so yes a good power cable should enhance your setup.
This cable has bettered my previous experience with Triode Wire Labs, which were also very good, just not to Lessloss' level.
Thanks onemanarmy,
Appreciate the response.
Could you share some links of it please?
Also, wat is the price point they retail at?

Here you go:
These look way over my modest budget.
Want to give it a try with reasonably cheap cable as of now and then after realising that it works, will go for an audiophile grade one.
Any budget solution?

Even power cables are system specific. If you get a chance to audition anything in your system plz do.

I recently heard an MPS power cable with MPS Hercules plugs from. And they were much better than the high end cable he was using till that moment. The cable was being used from wall to power conditioner. I’m not gonna mention the higher end cable make...I don’t wanna give birth to a controversy ;)

if you want links plz PM me. But remember all cables, power or otherwise are system specific.

Using the rega power cables and they are really good in terms of the construction and at that price point. It also doesn't pinch your pockets much. And its Made in UK.

Thanks Ravi for the input.
Out of Bangalore this week, will put to use the one which I have acquired and see how it fairs and then probably invest in better power cable.
Since it's my first attempt on cables, m taking one step at a time and feel the difference.

I m using Supra Silver line Power cable. To be honest i dunno how much a difference it makes but for sure the thick shielding will help & off course they look better ;)

Thanks Ravi for the input.
Out of Bangalore this week, will put to use the one which I have acquired and see how it fairs and then probably invest in better power cable.
Since it's my first attempt on cables, m taking one step at a time and feel the difference.
also a piece of advice in terms of the company you are choosing to buy.. a lot of companies outsource the manufacturing and print their brand name. Krell does that. And try not to buy Made in china cables.

also a piece of advice in terms of the company you are choosing to buy.. a lot of companies outsource the manufacturing and print their brand name. Krell does that. And try not to buy Made in china cables.
Noted...will keep that in mind buddy.
Since u are also from Bangalore, can we sometime do a power cable shoot out and see how it performs?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back