PQ of SD Channels, HD channels, DVD (4.5 Gb), blu ray, 700 MB div

ramakanth

Hi Mates,

need a help

My cousin brother is planning to buy LCD TV , after some research he selected samsung LA40C530 40 inch full hd 1080p lcd tv. But he is thinking about 32 inch too bcoz SD channels not looks good in 40 inch

-- > he mostly use it for viewing SD channels (even he like to view HD channels, but sadly our DTH networks not providing many HD channels )

--> and also he want to use it watch 700 mb divx downloaded movies and 4.5 Gb DVD movies .

--> veiwing distance : 6 to 10 feet

---> plays games with PC using HDMI ( but very rare )

so for this requirements , we have few questions

1.) how will be the picture quality of SD channels in 40 inch/ 32 inch with DTH HD , HDMI cable , and viewing distance 6 to10 feet

which TV is better 32" or 40" ?

Up to how many Inch SD channels looks good with out pixelation ( is it 26 inch ? )

2.) how will be the picture quality of 700 mb divx downloaded movies in 40" / 32"

i guess we wont get pixelation with 700 mb files in 32" and i guess we will get pixelation with 40 inch, is it true ? ( or we will get pixelation in 32 too ? )

which is best for my 2nd Question 32" or 40"

Up to how many Inch 700 mb divx downloaded movies looks good with out pixelation ( is it 32 or 26 inch ? )

3.) how will be the picture quality of 4.5 Gb DVD's in 40" / 32"

i guess we wont get pixelation with 4.5 Gb DVD's in 32" & 42" ( will we get any pixelation in 42 ? )

which is best for my 3rd Question 32" or 40"

Up to how many Inch 4.5 Gb DVD's movies looks good with out pixelation ( is it 40 inch or 32 inch? )

4.) how will be the picture quality of 4.5 Gb DVD's when compare with Blu ray dvd in 40" LCD

is it 4.5 Gb DVD is no where near to blu ray in picture quality in 40 inch or not much difference like in 26" with dvd and blu ray

From how many Inch we can find difference between blu ray and 4.5 Gb DVD (above 26 inch ? )

thanks in advance

for simple answer you got to see the demo there only to get all your answers . get the pen drive or external HDD, put all the formats of the videos what you want to see run competitive show and then decide.

cheers

DTH quality will never look good even on a 21 inch crt tv because of the high mpeg compression these operators are doing.
Best is to buy a 40 inch and get a blu ray player and enjoy hd movies and you will admire the quality of video these lcd panels display.....a great experience........

You can go for a HD Ready Plasma. The SD quality is better than in Full HD models, plus you get the bigger screen size. And you can enjoy good quality HD also. Plus, its a lot cheaper.

As Rahul said, get a 42 inch HD ready plasma, save money and buy a WDTV for watching HD rips or you can go for BluRay player as well.

You can go for HD DTH connection(Tata Sky HD , etc). so you will not face pixel problem for watching SD channels.

I had 32inch sony LCD TV and I faced pixel problem while watching SD channels using Tatasky normal connection. Then I upgraded Tatasky to HD conenction. so noww there is no pixel problems.

It is always better to stick with bigger screens... As said, SD on a HD DTH has better PQ. So go for a 40 inch LCD or a 42 inch Plasma..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back