• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Pre-Power Amplifier And Subwoofer

Mogami Cables

anirudhchandrashekar

Hi all. Looking for a good powerful German or American made Pre-power amp and also a subwoofer (12-15 inches).

Planning to add these to my stereo setup. Budget is not a constraint.

The only constraint is that it would be nice if I could audition them in Bengaluru or if you're a seller who's not in Bengaluru then a good reliable shipping.

Please comment below or DM me with your offers. Looking for a quick buy!

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Naturelover

Staff member
What speakers do you have?
You have threads running for amplifier for Dali Z3 and Velodyne sub.
Kinda confusing.

anirudhchandrashekar

Let me ask for my previous threads to be closed. I got the amp I decided not to get a sub for that setup.

As of this setup, I will be starting from scratch. After the amp is finalized, I will look out for a pair of floorstanders that gel with the amp. Sub follows.

pks.k

Hi all. Looking for a good powerful German or American made Pre-power amp and also a subwoofer (12-15 inches).

Planning to add these to my stereo setup. Budget is not a constraint.

The only constraint is that it would be nice if I could audition them in Bengaluru or if you're a seller who's not in Bengaluru then a good reliable shipping.

Please comment below or DM me with your offers. Looking for a quick buy!
Hi!
I have a RYTHMIK LV12F SUBWOOFER purchased last month.Planning to sell for 52K because of it’s size doesn’t fits with my small living room. Let me know if u r interested. I’m from Chennai. Audition and Shipping possible. I’m looking for a compact size subwoofer! Original invoice and box available.

pks.k

MaSh

Since your budget is not a constraint, why not checkout SVS PB-1000 in HT Store? Have you spoken to them?

They have a couple of more Subs too which you could audition. Getting a Used SVS is not easy. I hunted for long before picking a PB1000.

MaSh

anirudhchandrashekar

Since your budget is not a constraint, why not checkout SVS PB-1000 in HT Store? Have you spoken to them?

They have a couple of more Subs too which you could audition. Getting a Used SVS is not easy. I hunted for long before picking a PB1000.

MaSh
Yes, Lokesh. I've known him for a while. He doesn't have the PB-2000 for audition but there are a few other stores which do. I will check them out.

What is really surprising is the pricing of SVS products in India. Almost 50% more expensive than what's available elsewhere.

MaSh

Yes, Lokesh. I've known him for a while. He doesn't have the PB-2000 for audition but there are a few other stores which do. I will check them out.

What is really surprising is the pricing of SVS products in India. Almost 50% more expensive than what's available elsewhere.

Oh okay, why not the 1000? Or dual 1000s?

Yes getting an svs in India is a nightmare.

MaSh.

anirudhchandrashekar

To be honest I looked at dual 1000s. But I am planning a little ahead for the future with a comparatively big AV room and I was thinking 2 PB2000s for the plan I have in mind.

efernand1

To be honest I looked at dual 1000s. But I am planning a little ahead for the future with a comparatively big AV room and I was thinking 2 PB2000s for the plan I have in mind.

Hi

Ambitious plans to have two PB2000s...first hear one and decide if the second one is really required....most users if happy with a particular sub and its bass signature will use the same at an average of 3 - 5 years...sometimes even more.....

There are many subs out there....suggest you explore other models too.......Sunfire, Definitive Technology, Emotiva, BIC America, Etc....make decent value for money with performance subs.....

Hear them where possible and keep in mind your specific low frequency, power and size requirements....most imp...warranty and after sales service....