Pre-Purchase advice on LG C8

kromastorm

Hi All,
I wish to buy LG 55 inch C8 model. I have seen various reviews about and it seems to cover most of my requirements. My main concern is with regards to its handling and setup. I live in a rented accommodation and every few years I am bound to switch to a different location. As the C8 screen panel is very thin, I am not sure if this product would be sturdy enough for shifting.

Please advice on this.

Thanks

Hi All,
I wish to buy LG 55 inch C8 model. I have seen various reviews about and it seems to cover most of my requirements. My main concern is with regards to its handling and setup. I live in a rented accommodation and every few years I am bound to switch to a different location. As the C8 screen panel is very thin, I am not sure if this product would be sturdy enough for shifting.

Please advice on this.

Thanks
The original packaging is very good. Last month I shifted my location, packed it with its original box. It's as sturdy as any other tv, or in other words it's only fragile as any other tv. When u get it try not to cut the package strap. Instead try to take it out of the sides without cutting it. I cut mine, and at the moment of shifting that was what I found difficult as tv packageing is always lift-up type like a fridge.

Two thermocole pieces and bubble wrappers will solve issue.First you buy Tv ,enjoy & while shifting we will see.Till then enjoy LG C8

77-inch class (76.8 inches diagonal) OLED77C9PUB: $6,999 (available in May)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65C9PUA: $3,499 (available in April)

55-inch class (54.6 inches diagonal) OLED55C9PUA: $2,499 (available in April)

E9 LG 2019 OLED TVs (Glass TVs)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65E9PUA: $4,299 (available in April)

55-inch class (54.6 inches diagonal) OLED55E9PUA: $3,299 (available in June)

W9 LG SIGNATURE 2019 OLED TVs (Wallpaper)

77-inch class (76.7 inches diagonal) OLED77W9PUA: $12,999 (available in June)

65-inch class (64.5 inches diagonal) OLED65W9PUA: $6,999 (available in June)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back