• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Preamplifier, Media Player and Center Speaker

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

anirudhchandrashekar

Got the following 3 items for sale.

1. Adcom SLC-505 Preamplifier
2. Asus Oplay mini HD Media player
3. Infinity Video 1 Center Speaker.

Adcom SLC-505:

This is a very rare passive preamp by Adcom. Adds no coloration to the power amp so it's just pure analog sound. Hand built in the USA.
Aesthetically 10/10
Functionality 10/10

Potentiometer for volume control is Alps from Japan.

All the Adcom amps are built like tanks and this one as well. There is not one dot or usage mark on the entire body of the preamp. I believe Adcoms rarely come up for sale as owners never want to part with them.

Parting with this because I need funds for another DIY project.

Price: 17,000/-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asus Oplay Mini Media Player:

• The most powerful decoding and most popular media formats supported O!Play MINI brings new HD experiences to viewers in the living room, free from format compatibility worries. It supports Blu-ray Disc ISO, MKV, RMVB (1080p), H.264, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, OGG, FLAC and many others.

• Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Channel surround and full HD 1080p bring you theater-like enjoyment Dolby TrueHD digital surround decoding and passthrough take full advantage of Blu-ray Disc quality with 7.1 Channel audio output. Full HD video through HDMI offers up to six times the resolution of traditional DVD, with the easy and fast HDMI connection allowing you to watch 1080p movies, browse photos, even listen to music. Time to enjoy true HD multimedia experiences!
I remember buying this a few years ago just as an impulse buy. I hardly think it's been used for 3-4 hours. Even the packaging plastic is not removed.

Aesthetically 10/10
Functionality 10/10

Unfortunately I am unable to find the power adapter or the remote for this. Apart from this it is one hell of a player for the price.

Price: 2500/-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinity Video 1 Center Speaker:

This is a wonderful Made in USA center speaker.Good tonal reproduction and accuracy. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with this one at all.

Aesthetically 8.5/10
Functionality 10/10

Parting with this because I now use another center speaker for my HT setup.

Price: 4000/-

All the above items are in really good condition as I tend to 'baby' my equipment and take extreme care for them.

DM me if you're interested with purchasing.

Thanks for looking!

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• DSC_8341-2.jpg
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 994
  • DSC_8343-2.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • DSC_8349.JPG
    781.2 KB · Views: 1,007
  • DSC_8350.JPG
    785.2 KB · Views: 1,025
  • DSC_8351.JPG
    685.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • DSC_8352.JPG
    650.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSC_8353.JPG
    600.9 KB · Views: 1,022
Last edited by a moderator:

anirudhchandrashekar

Adcom Pre-amp sold to a gentleman outside the forum. Will be shipping it soon.

Both Center channel and Oplay is still available.

Price drop:

Center channel - 3500/- (Extremely good for this price - Very hefty and built well too)