Price Check for Yamaha v463

soulforged

Hi guys,

wanted to do a quick price check on Yammy 463. I have seen a couple of thread in the past where people have bought it for around 19-20K. Came across one in the local ezone but the guy is asking 27K for it.

Could the ppl who have bought it please tell me the price they paid and from where they picked it up? I could use that info to talk to the guy for reducing the price.

TIA
:cheers:

Try Yamaha Music Square in Indiranagar as they are the official distributor, since 463 is an old model, you should expect a discount over the 27k. I had earlier seen posts of Xcite in Kormangala giving great offers, but thats when they were clearing their stock of x63. Check if they have some left.

Got my 463 for Rs.17300/- last year in May from Xcite, Koramangla but I think it was a discount sale!!!

Thanks guys...

Xcite does not have Yamaha AVRs anymore and neither does the music square. I checked with Croma as well, even they do not have 463.

The one I saw in ezone appears to be a demo piece and even for that they are not willing to reduce the price :rolleyes:

There were a few posts a few weeks back where guyz in Mumbai (i think) picked up this model for around 19K

Guess I'm better off buying 1610 at that price point.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back