• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale PRICE UPDATE: Brand New Denon AVR X2500H

AV Cables

Amarendra

Dear all,
UPDATE ON PRICE: Reducing to INR 50k for a quick sale.

UPDATE:
Based on multiple requests, I checked the AVR and can confirm that the following is in perfect working condition:
- all channel amplification
- processing of all surround formats
- WiFi and system updates
- audyssey setup.

I am reducing the price to INR 55000 and open to reasonable offers.

Regards

Picked up the Denon AVR X2500H from Europe today. It was actually an impulse purchase considering that I already run an Atmos theater at home and the AVR is too powerful for my second setup which just consists of cube speakers.

The AVR is an EU version and can run without step up or down transformers. The model does not need any introduction since it has been reviewed well by most websites and users.

The Whathifi verdict is as follows:

"The ability to continuously improve a range of multi-Award-winning home cinema amps is one that truly sets Denon apart - and once again the company has demonstrated its mettle.
The AVR-X2500H builds upon its predecessor’s all-round excellence and puts extra muscle on its bones.
Combine this with a comprehensive feature list, which is still growing as new technologies arrive, and you have another sterling product that will prove the go-to for anyone with £500 or so to spend"

Whathifi review:

Other reviews:

"I think it was Virginia Slims cigarettes that had the slogan of "You've Come a Long Way, Baby" and while I don't encourage you to smoke anything other than your speakers or the tires on your car, the Denon AVR-X2500H proves just how far we've come in the receiver market in just the past few years. It is hard to imagine one needing more HDMI inputs (or outputs), and with 7.2 channels of amplification, voice control, streaming, great video upscaling, and more, this is the start to any excellent home theater. Are there those of us who will want more channels of surround sound, more power, and possibly more features? Sure, there are, and there are plenty of offerings out there to fill those needs.
Dollar for dollar, though, it is hard to beat the value that you get with the Denon AVR-X2500H AV receiver. I can't think of a better place to start building a home theater system for a small room or the beginner home theater enthusiast."

Basic details:
Condition: 10/10 - unopened box
Warranty / Guarantee: Nil
Market price: INR 67,000 to 75,000
Asking price: INR 59,000 (open to reasonable offers but please dont low ball)
. In case it is unsold I will be more than happy to use it in my second setup for my TV.
Reason for sale: Impulse purchase and already out of space
Shipping: Mumbai pick up only considering size

Features from Denon website:
  • High-performance 7.2 channel AV receiver with 95W power per channel with 7 powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
  • Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three dimensional audio experience
  • Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility allows for the hands-free control of your AVR-X2500H and wireless music services.
  • HDMI 8 inputs/2 outputs; 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz with full-rate pass-through HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports
  • Dolby Vision, HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), 4:4:4 color resolution, and BT.2020
  • Award-winning Denon guided Setup Assistant and advanced Graphical User Interface for an easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
  • Stream the most popular music services — Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others — via Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 or the HEOS app
  • Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
  • External and IP control capabilities for third-party integration solutions and RS-232C serial port for remote monitoring capability
  • Audio playback of lossless files WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
  • Smart TV connectivity to control the AVR with a TV remote via HDMI CEC
  • Phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records
  • DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores to support the latest video, sound and processing needs
  • Powered Zone 2 for displaying up to two different sources
  • Dual subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies for better bass dispersion
  • Optimize room acoustics with Audyssey MultEQ XT app and included mic and stand/ Dynamic EQ & Volume

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

Last edited: