• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

pricelist for speakers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPONSORED ADS

buxx

Delhi Prices:

Polk Tsx220b:16K
Wharfedale 220: 19K
Sonodyne Sonus 1501: 13.5K :Bought 'em !
Boston Acoustics BA25: 11K
Elac Debut B5: 24K
Paradigm Atom Monitor: 17.5K
Dali Zensor 1: 19K

nitinsanand

i think volumate is the dealer for wharfedale in chennai, not sure of the pricing and availability, you can check with them.

Aquarian09

All are asking for a discounted price , it is very difficult to get an exact discounted prices unless someone purchases the exact model that you guys are asking and again the city where u want the discounted price.
As far my experience goes, we can get an approx discounted price, the dealers are not ready to give a final discounted price unless we seriously ask as if we will purchase , the important thing here is when we really want to buy a specific model , we will bargain to the best extent possible, that's what I did when I bought my Klipsch setup and the same happened when I bought SVS PB13 Ultra. Got really unbelievable prices when I negotiated.
am not sure to get others speakers discounted prices from them.

nabster

That is true........
Cause the dealers' discount vary quite a bit........ Depending on where and what u r buying!

nabster

Just curious though...... How much did you pay for the Svs pb13 ultra?? ........ and when was this???

SPONSORED ADS

nabster

Before discount
Kef R100 - 80k
Kef R200c - 66k
All prices are available on their website!

Discount offered by ProFx 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS