The following items are on sale since I have upgraded my system and hence not in use.
1. PrimaLuna ProLogue Three Tube Preamplifier
Bought Nov 2013 directly from PrimaLuna in Europe (since no distributor in India) and imported to India appropriately. Have used it with Arcam P1 monoblocks and ProAc 140 mark II. Very good combination. After upgrading the main system have kept this combination in bedroom however due to space constraints decided to sell.
Expected Price : 1.2 Lacs
I had put P1 monoblocks on sale in another thread. If someone wants both better pricing can be worked out.
Prefer Bangalore buyers due to Tube Pre. Shipping would be at additional shipping cost and buyers risk.
2. ProAc Studio 140 Mark II
3 Years Old. Very good condition. I have the original boxes and hence can consider shipping.
Expected Price : 1.4 Lacs + Shipping (Shipping at buyers risk)
Not using anymore. Want to convert the second setup to analogue (Tape + Turntable) and hence need to sell this.
Antec ISK 310-150
Intel Desktop Board D2500HN
Corsair 8GB RAM
Slim Optical DVD RW Drive
Mushkin Chronos 60GB SATA III SSD
TP-Link 300Mbps wireless card
No OS. (Was using with Linux Voyage MPD)
Actual cost was 20K+.
Expected price : 12K (10K without HDD). Will provide HDD after formatting the data.
Could only upload 5 pictures. have any questions or need any high resolution pictures send me a PM.
Welcome for audition / inspection with prior notice.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.