Problem in Rotel Pre Amplifier

findnsecure

Hello,

I am from Agra, India and I have a Rotel Pre amplifier Model RSP-1572 along with Rotel RB-1582 and RMB-1585 amplifiers. Last few days, the audio has stopped coming. I have taken out the RSP-1572 from the home theatre and shown it to a local service centre, and as per them, the DSP board needs a replacement, for which they have quoted a very high price. Any idea what are my options? Please revert. Thanks.

Hello,

I am from Agra, India and I have a Rotel Pre amplifier Model RSP-1572 along with Rotel RB-1582 and RMB-1585 amplifiers. Last few days, the audio has stopped coming. I have taken out the RSP-1572 from the home theatre and shown it to a local service centre, and as per them, the DSP board needs a replacement, for which they have quoted a very high price. Any idea what are my options? Please revert. Thanks.
Usually matching DAC replacement chip is required. You can write to Rotel and see if they can send you a programed CHIP to you which your technician can replace on board. If it was Yamaha ,sometimes good chip one can get from scrap which may technician do.They usually have contact network. Rotel is no mass product though.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back