Professional Audio Gear For Recording/Mastering/Outboard Gear.

Jamblu

Hi,
I'm new to this site and immediately would like to ask about ya'lls experience with finding professional grade audio gear in Delhi NCR, I've been lucky enough to find some godowns here and there with microphones and reel to reel machines but mostly in "not the best condition"(to say the least), I'm wondering whether anyone can point me in the right direction with finding someone who actually takes care of their equipment and is looking to sell.

Cheers

Hi,
I'm new to this site and immediately would like to ask about ya'lls experience with finding professional grade audio gear in Delhi NCR, I've been lucky enough to find some godowns here and there with microphones and reel to reel machines but mostly in "not the best condition"(to say the least), I'm wondering whether anyone can point me in the right direction with finding someone who actually takes care of their equipment and is looking to sell.

Cheers
What are you looking for exactly?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back