PROFX axes Denon from its portfolio

denom

Banned
Banned
As per info received from PROFX, they are not dealing with Denon Brand anymore. They will soon announce its replacement.

That leaves Kripa Electronics (India) Pvt. Ltd as sole distri of Denon for now.

PS: No discount offered by PROFX to clear their current stocks, so thats sad news for all the deal hunters :p

You seem to be having inside info :rolleyes::eek:hyeah::p

Yes, they are trying for Pioneer but not confirmed as yet ;)

Ha ha.. Juz a guess.. It def wouldn't be Onkyo as they already have good presence... Not Marantz either since Denon & Marantz are the same parent company... very less chances of Yamaha too as they have good presence in major cities...

So most likely Pioneer it would be...:eek:hyeah:

I am sure it must "You are not giving me enough margin" scenarios or "I want to sell more" scenes or is Denon entering India in their own name?

Customer can take a long walk as far as Profx are concerned I guess, unless Denon themselves pitch in.

Was told about this last year. They were planning Pioneer. KEI breaking their monopoly was the primary reason. KEI were authorized to sell Denon but Profx were the authorized service providers. I think I had posted this somewhere..

PS: No discount offered by PROFX to clear their current stocks, so thats sad news for all the deal hunters :p
Actually more discount should be given as its clearance and warranty support there after may not be assured by Profx.

May be because they are fed up of complaints on Denon receivers? Well, its not easy to handle complaints from irate customers I believe, even if warranty is from the manufacturer...
Sorry no idea about x series but there are quite many members who have had some kind of trouble or other with the earlier models...

Is there any specific reason related to quality performance etc. I am worried because recently I had booked a x2000.
Can someone guide whether I should go for it or look for alternative. :sad:

Is there any specific reason related to quality performance etc. I am worried because recently I had booked a x2000.
Can someone guide whether I should go for it or look for alternative. :sad:
Some of FMs using X2000 without issues for last few months.You may not worry.:)

Onkyo is surely not happening. Pioneer is a possibility. I have seen Pioneer regular and LX series on the shelves of Pro Fx in Barton center. They were not there on my last visit though.

Onkyo is surely not happening. Pioneer is a possibility. I have seen Pioneer regular and LX series on the shelves of Pro Fx in Barton center. They were not there on my last visit though.

As per PRO FX they are adding pioneer & yamaha receiver to there line up.

PROFX axes Denom...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Am I the only one that frequently misreads these names? :eek:

:lol: good one Thad :eek:hyeah:

Maybe our FM indianears intends to do precisely the same by insinuating baseless accusations time & again :cool: I seem to have rubbed him the wrong way as he spare no opportunity to continue his barrage of attacks!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back