Projector - shield - avr- how to get loseless audio (atmos)

rajakumar

i am having benq mh535 fhd projector and shield pro planning to buy yamaha AVR RX v685 with atmos (elec cinema pack speakers) what my question is for this setup i can't use hdmi ARC bcs my projector is not having avr, without connecting arc can i get loseless audio ,atmos effect

if i can get loseless audio means pls let me know how to setup the connection, waiting for yours valuable information and guide and thank you in advance friends

Hi,
Lossless audio is possible. You have to connect using HDMI cables. Shield TV to AV receiver HDMI IN and AV Receiver HDMI OUT to Projector.

Shield TV —> AVR RX V685 —> BenQ MH535

What is your source for lossless audio? Because streaming apps on Shield TV (Netflix, Amazon prime video etc.,.) use lossy audio formats. If you have your own Blu-ray rips, you can use apps like Kodi, Mrmc for lossless audio playback.
Hope it helps

Thank you sir for your valuable advice

Already I have kodi currently I am watching movies from pendrive 40gb files . I am just thinking to go for plex server planning to buy 2tb hardisk with shield as a server...

Already I have kodi currently I am watching movies from pendrive 40gb files . I am just thinking to go for plex server planning to buy 2tb hardisk with shield as a server...
Perfect!
I use my Shield TV as plex server too.
Enjoy your system :)

My only source is Shield Pro.. enjoying it thoroughly and i mostly use Kodi + realdebrid fir watching all 4k hdr, atmos, dtx movies with size of 40 + GBs remux etc and lossless audio. This way i don't bother about download any movies, whenever i need to watch a movie i just search in kodi n get the high quality lossless streaming link.. all the best

My only source is Shield Pro.. enjoying it thoroughly and i mostly use Kodi + realdebrid fir watching all 4k hdr, atmos, dtx movies with size of 40 + GBs remux etc and lossless audio. This way i don't bother about download any movies, whenever i need to watch a movie i just search in kodi n get the high quality lossless streaming link.. all the best
Is it too complicated to setup Real Debrid? I want to give it a try :)

Pls let me know which kodi addon is good for watching movies through real debrid,

I am just going to try one month pack on realdebrid
Many are there for kodi 19 i use Fen abd Seren both are good other than this venom, oath and Black lightining also good. And if you are subscribing for real debrid try using cinema hd apk side loaded in shield pro. All the best

Many are there for kodi 19 i use Fen abd Seren both are good other than this venom, oath and Black lightining also good. And if you are subscribing for real debrid try using cinema hd apk side loaded in shield pro. All the best
Yesterday I subscribed one month realdebrid plan and watched movies through venom addon really it's very good picture quality and no buffering, very rarely sometimes it's got stucked if I press pause and then play means its play smoothly but as of now I am not having avr, in couple of months I'll buy and enjoy the audio quality also.
Thank you very much for your valuable guidance.

Yesterday I subscribed one month realdebrid plan and watched movies through venom addon really it's very good picture quality and no buffering, very rarely sometimes it's got stucked if I press pause and then play means its play smoothly but as of now I am not having avr, in couple of months I'll buy and enjoy the audio quality also.
Thank you very much for your valuable guidance.
Great Enjoy :) try using Fen and Seren addon

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back