- Aug 17, 2011
- from Kolkata, now in Melbourne.
Letting go my main DAC PS Audio Digital Link III. It is upgraded by Cullen Circuit to stage IV modification. I am second owner imported from eBay US.
Regarding the performance it is in pristine & perfect working condition. No issue whatsoever. About the sound quality it is a stellar DAC and does it's job extremely well. The sound is super refined, laid-back, warm yet detailed.
Letting it go because I am away from my home city for quite sometime and not getting to use it. Also, I may be traveling abroad soon so slowly clearing things out.
Regarding the Cullen Circuit modification the list of modification is easily available on internet but still let me point out few of them:
1. Clock upgrade
2. All resistors upgraded
3. RCA connectors upgrade to WBT connectors.
And many more... Costing upto $700.
Cost: $570 (eBay) + 18,000 INR (borderlinx)
Looking to sell for Rs. 45,000
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.