PS3 crashes when I play Mafia2

yesh1th

Anyone else face this problem? My PS3 crashes and a blinking red light comes on everytime I try playing Mafia2 .. All other games work fine, I infact played and completed God of War 1&2 and MaxPayne 3, there was no problem .. tried Mafia2 again, and the system crashed .. is there a problem with the game ??

Hi Yes1th,

There is definitely an issue with the game itself. I have experienced few games where it crashes due to bugs present in the software.

Suggestion: Try updating the game software while connecting your PS3 to internet (and also logging into Playstation network). Most of these bugs are resolved by game manufacturers by installing online updates.

If the above doesnt work, you can also write to the game company address (will be available on your Mafia 2 case).

P.S - Played Mafia 2 couple of years back and loved it!

Hope this helps.

thanks kray .. i was playing it with the latest s/w download .. will probably try it without downloading the update !! hope it works ..
anyway, raised an issue with flipkart and they said they can replace the game :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back