PSB Alpha B1 Question

crosstalk

Hi!

I am about to purchase a pair of PSB Alpha B1.

look.jpg

They sound nice with my amp. However I have a question. Currently these speakers are Made In China. The dealer confirmed it, he said previously these were made in Canada including the demo piece (not for sale). So is there anyone who have bought these speakers recently and can comment on the quality?

Much appreciated.

Hi!

I am about to purchase a pair of PSB Alpha B1.

look.jpg

They sound nice with my amp. However I have a question. Currently these speakers are Made In China. The dealer confirmed it, he said previously these were made in Canada including the demo piece (not for sale). So is there anyone who have bought these speakers recently and can comment on the quality?

Much appreciated.

I do have PSB Image B6 and that is also made in China. I don't know about the quality of the internal parts, but the sound is found to be very gentle/warm and musical without causing any ear fatigue.

Whether made in Canada or China or any other place, companies have their QC mechanisms/standards in place which ensures that quality is consistent and high. Where it is made should make no difference.

PSBs are rather nice speakers - warm sounding but very detailed at the same time without being in your face. Probably one of the more refined mini monitors in its price range. I recommended the Image B15 to a friend and he is very very happy with it. I'd suggest the Image to you too - the performance difference between the alpha and the image is substantial while the price differential isn't significant.

reminds me of the astronaut in the Russian space station in the movie "Armageddon"

i think he said something like

russian controls, american controls.......etc etc
all made in TAIWAN

Dude grab a beer and chill.. Don't worry if they're made in china, chandni chowk or mars.. If they sound good, period

I am using PSB Alpha B1 speakers for fronts & PSB Sub.125 for last 11 months with Marantz AVR NR1402. Excellent performance!
Yes they are made in China!

how much are you getting them for? is it available online at any of the stores?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back