Lakozy Impex & Services
Showroom No 3, Lakozy Mansion, 21 Chowpatty Seaface
Mumbai 400007 +91 22 23697001/02
+91 22 23698001 (fax)

ur Centre and surrounds are jamo, why you are avoiding same jamo as fronts

well my present setup was provided by someone in mumbai that is
ADS 990 as fronts
and JAMO for the rest
but seeing the damage to the speakers after transportation i will be constrained to change the speakers
or
get them refurbished

looking for suggestions to change the speakers to PSB fronts and
centre/surrounds can be changes later on

plus the denon avr 1612 which i got from the same gentleman in mumbai went into protection mode after one day
so i have sent it to delhi for a check
lets see the outcome if it still does not work and seeing the review on these forums may have to change the avr also

suggestions to match with the PSBs are welcome

Chuck the gear you 'got provided' by 'someone' in mumbai & go for new avr/speakers. Why you interested in psb only? Go & visit all the dealers in your city(?) & get a first hand feel of what is available & whether you like it or not. Based on what you liked, then narrow down the choices available to you in your budget. BTW, hope you are going to use avr/speakers for watching movies more than listening to music. IF your priority is only music, then a stereo amp would do justice than an avr.

Come back to this thread & write about what you heard/liked/disliked & based on this you will get proper feedback/tips/advise from FM's of the forum.

In the meantime, 'hit the road, jack' :D

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back