• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale PSC Audio Pristine 8 interconnects

Rega

Dr.Bass

Selling a pair of PSC audio Pristine 8 interconnects. It is a very high resolution, clean and open sounding IC. In a recent shootout here in Singapore it was preferred over some of the most sought after cables (Auditorium 23, Transparent Ultra etc), here is a link:
Need recommendations for good interconnect

I was using it between my CDP and preamp but now my CDP is sold and I am mostly using vinyls so this interconnect is spare.

I bought it new for Rs.45000. Asking Rs.26000. Since this is not a mainstream (van den hul types) product I can extend a 3 days trial period.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Dr.Bass

I will be traveling to India in the month of May. I can carry it in my luggage. That should at least save on the shipping cost and some custom duties.

Dr.Bass

I may be bringing over this IC to India in the first week of May. If anyone is interested in an audition let me know.

SPONSORED ADS