• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale PSP Slim - 3004

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

sonic_nirvana

Hi all,

I am putting up my PSP for sale which is very sparingly used.
I bought this in Feb 2010 by roaming around many showrooms and sending queries to eBay Sellers. Bcoz I wanted PSP 3004 model with Sony Official firmware 5.03. This is very hard to find, even on eBay.

This is the latest version of PSP where we can install custom firmware on it (till now).

PSP with custom firmware truly unlocks the the potential of the device. Please note that this can only be partial moded. Please google for more details

I bought this for 9400/-
I am including the PSP accessories which I bought from Croma for 1600/-
I am also including 1 GB Sony Memory Stick.
The Component Cable which you can connect to TV is not Sony original.
And most importantly, I have 60 GB of Homebrew apps & games, Sony Demo games, videos, emulators etc which can be run on this PSP.
It has 2 more months warrenty but I don't think Sony will accept as it is brought on eBay

Please see this wiki for more about PSP-3000

Cosmotic condition : 9.9/10

So the contents are :

• PSP Console
  • PSP Manuals
  • PSP accessories box
  • Crystal protective face cover
  • Directional pads & joystick
  • Component AV Cable (you can play movies, photos, games and music on Your TV)
  • UMDs holding cases
  • 1 GB Sony Memory Stick (with neccesary files to enable custom firmware)
  • PSP Charger
  • PSP Carrying case

I prefer Hyderabad local pickup. Come with a harddisk of 60 GB empty space on it. :eek:hyeah:

Finally, the price is 10K.

Thanks for looking
Satya

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Amit21

Hi,

New psp is available @ 9500 (without bargain)....why u r putting the unit for sale since you have purchased it recently...is there any specific reason....
I would suggest you to put all the items in single post only with a price for all items mentioned separately....
No offense :)

sonic_nirvana

Reason for sale : 3 years back I had PSP Phat which I used for gaming a lot. Last year that was broken. I have purchased this PSP Slim in this Feb from eBay, but it is very difficult to continue this habbit after marriage. :indifferent14:

Thanks for the prices. But my PSP can do a lot of things which new PSPs can't do. Also, I have included nice accessories and software. I still feel that it's worth for those who likes handheld gaming.

Thanks
Satya