To make it more attractive, asking price includes the tonearm. Add an nice MM/MC cart and you have one of the best TT playback system for reasonable money!
I am selling my PTP Solid9 turntable. It is about 1 year old. I am the first owner. I ordered it from France in 2019. As you might already know, the foundation of PTP Solid turntable is a Swiss Lenco L75 idler drive TT. Designer Peter Reinder takes it to the highest level of playback with his innovative PTP platform, plinth and other noise reduction tweaks. Additionally he offers 2 major upgrades for additional price:
1. Solid Bearing (http://www.ptpaudio.com/bearing.html)
2. Specially designed isolation feet by SSC, Germany
My TT has both of these upgrades. Overall, it is one of the quietest idler drive TT around. There are tons of reviews of this turntable and it has also won the Turntable of the year award from the prestigious french magazine Haute Fidélité
I am also adding an Audio Silente idler wheel along with this package as an extra.
Reason for selling: Upgrade
My landed cost was about Euro 4k. I am expecting Euro 2.5k.
The tonearm is also included in the deal.
Here are some pictures:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.