Pulz Amplifier instructions manual

carlfon

Dear Friends,
I am looking out for the instructions manual for my Pulz Stereo Integrated Amplifier AA - 140. IF ANYONE HAS IT PLEASE SHARE VIA PDF. THANK YOU .
REGARDS.
CARL

Hi Carl

If i am not mistaken....AA 140 is the model for Arphi amplifiers which i owned somewhere 18 years back.

Pulz Amp models are either RS 180 or RS 250

Sir the new amplifiers are RS, do you know what RS stands for

Hi Carl,

Arphi as a company had closed down 25 years back!

My friend owned Pulz Amplifier RS 180. There is no AA series in Pulz. Arphi and Pulz are different companies. After Arphi closed down, DOME as a brand came out for a couple of years and then disappeared / closed down.

If you want to know what RS stands for, please check with the company who can provide further insights. Not sure whether you are asking the question out of curiosity or otherwise? Usually no one would ask such a question.

This is the closest I could find over a simple Google Search if you still are looking for details on RS 180 amplifier.

Lastly I am surprised that you have responded back after 5 years!

Dear Friends,
I am looking out for the instructions manual for my Pulz Stereo Integrated Amplifier AA - 140. IF ANYONE HAS IT PLEASE SHARE VIA PDF. THANK YOU .
REGARDS.
CARL
I think the amp is by Arphi and not by Pulz. Very simple operation just like any analog amp without remote. If this can be helpful as I have used this model Arphi AA140 from 1991-2007. The amp is 35w per channel at 8 ohms class AB design, so essentially the speakers should be matched accordingly. Be careful not to use 4 ohms impedance speakers. AA140 stands for 140 watts as during that era the power was calculated as double of "rms" also called as "peak power" (not to be confused with p.m.p.o).

Last edited:
Sir the new amplifiers are RS, do you know what RS stands for
It would be helpful if you can post photos of front and back of the amp
If this can be helpful as I have used this model Arphi AA140 from 1991-2007.
This Arphi amp and eq. was lying unused at my friend's place, I have to yet do full servicing of it, I'm highly impressed by its sleek futuristic design, toroid, properly tinned PCB track , neat use of cotton thread tie-ups for wiring, all aluminum chassis and solid knobs. I'm sure it must have sounded great back then in your music room. I have recently developed this new hobby of collecting old amps and servicing it to sound just like new.
Sadly these companies had to close down their business with the relentless attacks from the mass produced SE Asian MNC micro music systems

It would be helpful if you can post photos of front and back of the amp

This Arphi amp and eq. was lying unused at my friend's place, I have to yet do full servicing of it, I'm highly impressed by its sleek futuristic design, toroid, properly tinned PCB track , neat use of cotton thread tie-ups for wiring, all aluminum chassis and solid knobs. I'm sure it must have sounded great back then in your music room. I have recently developed this new hobby of collecting old amps and servicing it to sound just like new.
Sadly these companies had to close down their business with the relentless attacks from the mass produced SE Asian MNC micro music systems
Yes. The sound was good. I had used it with Arphi graphic equalizer, Philips cassette deck and Arphi super challenger speakers. Matching was very appropriate with those speakers. The whole set costed me around 15k in mid of 1991. As I was staying in Mumbai during that time the moisture and salty deposits in the atmosphere were the main enemies for all electronic gadgets (tv's, audio system etc).

Yes. The sound was good. I had used it with Arphi graphic equalizer, Philips cassette deck and Arphi super challenger speakers. Matching was very appropriate with those speakers. The whole set costed me around 15k in mid of 1991. As I was staying in Mumbai during that time the moisture and salty deposits in the atmosphere were the main enemies for all electronic gadgets (tv's, audio system etc).
One of my neighbours had the same setup. Amp gave away which he replaced with a Pulz amp. Speaker drivers went for a toss and sadly had to get the same reconed, obviously didnt sound the same like before but it still is ok.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back