Pulz HA400

jenson

Guys, I finally moved into Indore for a new job and had commissioned this amplifier from Pulz which I had heard earlier. This sound had stuck with me and I finally pulled plug on an all Pulz amplification setup. Which is the Pulz pre and ha 400.

It's weight of 20kilos got me curious to see its insides (like all guys do :), and I'm even more impressed. Those massive caps are made in Canada, part, terminals used are really great quality, and the sound is just agile, bouncy and in control with impeccable separation. Of instruments.

Pulz per as usual has a great inbuilt Phono, and most importantly for me, bass, treble and eq controls, I also get a sense that they have improved on their presence as well.

My Jbl are now singing effortlessly, in queen made in heaven, it gets loud at 6.35-7.00 ! 9 is just too much fun. It must be also because my listening room is much smaller than before, nevertheless, not too small than before.

Cost?
Ha400 - 35k + taxes
Pre - 9.9k + taxes
+ shipping

I also requested for customized interconnects and speaker cables, Pulz deals in Gotham. Got good speaker cables professionally terminated, and 3 pair interconnects for 5.5k

Overall a very happy customer. For 59k all inclusive all of this was delivered at my doorstep.
008653f15859887d56645aaa84559b87.jpg
03eb9c68d6f83b3129f86bff5c2a01cd.jpg
ec77bc9c744b93d07e7639b3745f50ed.jpg
461e8cb59cf25b4287e7f91c6124b1b5.jpg

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Guys, I finally moved into Indore for a new job and had commissioned this amplifier from Pulz which I had heard earlier. This sound had stuck with me and I finally pulled plug on an all Pulz amplification setup. Which is the Pulz pre and ha 400.

It's weight of 20kilos got me curious to see its insides (like all guys do :), and I'm even more impressed. Those massive caps are made in Canada, part, terminals used are really great quality, and the sound is just agile, bouncy and in control with impeccable separation. Of instruments.

Pulz per as usual has a great inbuilt Phono, and most importantly for me, bass, treble and eq controls, I also get a sense that they have improved on their presence as well.

My Jbl are now singing effortlessly, in queen made in heaven, it gets loud at 6.35-7.00 ! 9 is just too much fun. It must be also because my listening room is much smaller than before, nevertheless, not too small than before.

Cost?
Ha400 - 35k + taxes
Pre - 9.9k + taxes
+ shipping

I also requested for customized interconnects and speaker cables, Pulz deals in Gotham. Got good speaker cables professionally terminated, and 3 pair interconnects for 5.5k

Overall a very happy customer. For 59k all inclusive all of this was delivered at my doorstep.

Congrats, what are the specs?

enclosed. volume control is at back of amplifier.

specs for their HT speakers
Hi jenson, mind letting me know what speakers are you driving these amps with. Thanks

hi, it's JBL 4312E

Attachments

• HA400 SPECIFICATION (1).pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:

Cost?
Ha400 - 35k + taxes
Pre - 9.9k + taxes
+ shipping

Hi
It was based on this review by Jenson and his feedback and advise I too went ahead and purchased the Pulz HA 400 last year. It is an excellent product and I am absolutely happy with its performance .
I wish to Thank Jenson for his advice and Guidance .Appreciated .Thanks Manoj

Hi
It was based on this review by Jenson and his feedback and advise I too went ahead and purchased the Pulz HA 400 last year. It is an excellent product and I am absolutely happy with its performance .
I wish to Thank Jenson for his advice and Guidance .Appreciated .Thanks Manoj
What are the specs of this amp & how much did it cost you?

Hi
Yes it is very much available .
Kindly call Pulz and find out delivery as I believe they are made to order.
Thanks
Manoj

Hi
Unable to load the file owing to size issues .
If you can PM me I will send it across to you .
It cost me @39 K

Hope this helps
Any questions pls do let me know.
Thanks
Manoj
I just enquired today with Pulz and they quoted me 59k and additional 18℅ gst... It's such a steep price hike... What was the amount quoted for you... Did you bargain

I just enquired today with Pulz and they quoted me 59k and additional 18℅ gst... It's such a steep price hike... What was the amount quoted for you... Did you bargain
I have the Pulz RS250 on sale, mint condition. It is dual mono configuration. Pumps out 80 watts at 8 ohms and 125 watts at 4 ohms.
If this power rating is ok for you, you can PM me to take it further

I have the Pulz RS250 on sale, mint condition. It is dual mono configuration. Pumps out 80 watts at 8 ohms and 125 watts at 4 ohms.
If this power rating is ok for you, you can PM me to take it further
Thanks Kannan

Hi folks

I saw this very interesting thread about the pulz ha400. I am considering purchasing a preloved option here in Mumbai.

Wanted to know your thoughts on the sound signature of the ha400. I am using monitor audio bronze 5 floor standers and stream music via qobuz. I do have a dedicated dac and currently will be using the pre outs on my onkyo a9050 to the ha 400 if I decide to purchase the pulz

Is the ha400 neutral sounding or it does color the sound? How is the attack decay and sound staging (width and depth) and imaging and instrument separation?

I know I'm asking a lot :) haha. However, any insights will be truly truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mehul

Hi folks

I saw this very interesting thread about the pulz ha400. I am considering purchasing a preloved option here in Mumbai.

Wanted to know your thoughts on the sound signature of the ha400. I am using monitor audio bronze 5 floor standers and stream music via qobuz. I do have a dedicated dac and currently will be using the pre outs on my onkyo a9050 to the ha 400 if I decide to purchase the pulz

Is the ha400 neutral sounding or it does color the sound? How is the attack decay and sound staging (width and depth) and imaging and instrument separation?

I know I'm asking a lot :) haha. However, any insights will be truly truly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mehul
Hi Mehul
I'm using Pulz HA 400 power amplifier since last 18 months in conjunction with a Vintage NAD ,speakers of Vintage Pandam featuring 10 inch woofers .Sound is very neutral I would say.

I also have another Set of Pulz Pre Power Combo RS 100 and R 250 which I also use alternatively .

I love the Pulz sound and the amplifiers are built solidly .Most important is that service is available in n Mumbai itself .

Service support is excellent .

Should you get a pre-owned Pulz HA400 by all means consider it after a proper audition.

In case you want to do an audition at my home you are welcome .
Kindly confirm the date and time since also travel for my work.
Thanks and Good Luck for your search .

Hi Mehul
I'm using Pulz HA 400 power amplifier since last 18 months in conjunction with a Vintage NAD ,speakers of Vintage Pandam featuring 10 inch woofers .Sound is very neutral I would say.

I also have another Set of Pulz Pre Power Combo RS 100 and R 250 which I also use alternatively .

I love the Pulz sound and the amplifiers are built solidly .Most important is that service is available in n Mumbai itself .

Should you get a pre-owned Pulz HA400 by all means consider it after a proper audition.

Hi
Hi Mehul

Hi
You also can check the feedback from Jenson who has a great
Hi Mehul

Hi
Hi Mehul

Hi .,....You can also check the feedback from Jenson who is also a member of Hi Fi vision ...Threads should be available I believe .
He has a great experience on Pulz systems.
It was the feedback from Jenson that tilted my decision to go for Pulz HA 400 and I wish to thank Jenson for his feedback and support .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back