Purchased a Sony W67. Need help to modify the settings properly

ithehappy

Two days back I purchased a Sony W67 42" T.V. Now there are so many settings and all and I can't really set it up because I don't know which one does what! If anyone has it here kindly guide me to set it up properly. Which settings will give me a natural colour, with overall proper saturation and vibrant images and all. I've tried their 'Cinema' scene, it's good but I find the image little too dull and the colour temp off from neutral. Some settings like Advanced contrast enhancer, auto light limiter, detail enhancer, edge enhancer, true colour, skin naturaliser and those things are confusing !!

Last edited:
Two days back I purchased a Sony W67 42" T.V. Now there are so many settings and all and I can't really set it up because I don't know which one does what! If anyone has it here kindly guide me to set it up properly. Which settings will give me a natural colour, with overall proper saturation and vibrant images and all. I've tried their 'Cinema' scene, it's good but I find the image little too dull and the colour temp off from neutral. Some settings like Advanced contrast enhancer, auto light limiter, detail enhancer, edge enhancer, true colour, skin naturaliser and those things are confusing !!

In my experience Sony settings are good out of box... if u want vibrant color then vivid... relatively natural colors then standard... u can use standard setting with temperature set to warm...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back