Purchased Samsung q6fn 65 inch qled

kumar4ume

Hi,
I have purchased samsung q6fn 65 inch qled tv on Ugadi for 1.55 lakhs ( without any freebies) + 10 k cash back offer on credit card, yet to get the delivery is this a good deal? Kindly let me know ur inputs about price and performance

looks like a good deal... where did you purchase it and did you get this cashback from a single credit card swipe ?..

Q6FN is a bit out dated model but 1.55 lacs is not a bad deal. Which other brands or model did you consider against it? Did you get a chance to look at LGs nanotechnology UHD TVs or OLED TVs?

Q6FN is a bit out dated model but 1.55 lacs is not a bad deal. Which other brands or model did you consider against it? Did you get a chance to look at LGs nanotechnology UHD TVs or OLED TVs?
i dont see much difference in terms of picture clarity between Q6 & Q7( which costs more) so opted Q6 which got in a better deal, also have seen LG OLED which is costlier and worried about burn in issues, also showroom guy showed both LG & Samsung playing same videos it seems samsung looks brighter and clear as per my opinion

i dont see much difference in terms of picture clarity between Q6 & Q7( which costs more) so opted Q6 which got in a better deal, also have seen LG OLED which is costlier and worried about burn in issues, also showroom guy showed both LG & Samsung playing same videos it seems samsung looks brighter and clear as per my opinion
OLED differences can be seen in dark room. Deep jet blacks and infinite contrast ration. It gives you good depth to the picture to make you feel you are looking out of a window in real. There is no comparison to OLED picture quality at present in the market. Viewing angles are second to none. No color or contrast loss from any angle. I think Q6 suffers with viewing angles otherwise its a great tv when it comes to colors.

OLED differences can be seen in dark room. Deep jet blacks and infinite contrast ration. It gives you good depth to the picture to make you feel you are looking out of a window in real. There is no comparison to OLED picture quality at present in the market. Viewing angles are second to none. No color or contrast loss from any angle. I think Q6 suffers with viewing angles otherwise its a great tv when it comes to colors.
Ok how about burn in issues in OLED? Iam yet to get delivery of q6fn is that price isn't a good deal to grab? I thought there will be lot of good models coming in next 5 years which we. Can upgrade if required

Ok how about burn in issues in OLED? Iam yet to get delivery of q6fn is that price isn't a good deal to grab? I thought there will be lot of good models coming in next 5 years which we. Can upgrade if required
Read this thread - LG C8 OLED Burn-in & other issues Discussion

I don't think any user has faced burn in issue on this forum so far. Also if you are going to watch news channels whole day on the TV then OLED is not for you. It requires some care to be taken and be conscious of the content you watch on it. If you overdo watching content with static images or logos it would surely have issues.

Read this thread - LG C8 OLED Burn-in & other issues Discussion

I don't think any user has faced burn in issue on this forum so far. Also if you are going to watch news channels whole day on the TV then OLED is not for you. It requires some care to be taken and be conscious of the content you watch on it. If you overdo watching content with static images or logos it would surely have issues.
got it but not sure of the time duration that we watch a particular channel, also my kids watch cartoon channels like pogo, cartoon network etc so thought of not taking risk when we invest big amount on it, between is Q6 i got a better deal and how about the quality or u want me to go for Q7 instead?

Q6 is a great TV but the only downside is the bad viewing angles. You have to sit directly in front of the TV. Considering the TCL Qled is priced at around 1lakh, I think it's a good deal.

got it but not sure of the time duration that we watch a particular channel, also my kids watch cartoon channels like pogo, cartoon network etc so thought of not taking risk when we invest big amount on it, between is Q6 i got a better deal and how about the quality or u want me to go for Q7 instead?
Q7 is better than Q6 in terms of viewing angles. But then OLED is better than Q7 in same price range. This is my opinion.

Q7 is better than Q6 in terms of viewing angles. But then OLED is better than Q7 in same price range. This is my opinion.
Is q7 and OLED same price ? Also can I go for q7 just checked with dealer for q7 final price he is saying 1.7 lakhs which is 15 k more than q6 what's ur opinion?

Is q7 and OLED same price ? Also can I go for q7 just checked with dealer for q7 final price he is saying 1.7 lakhs which is 15 k more than q6 what's ur opinion?
I would go for Q7 then. But you can get LG C8 at 190k if you go on last day of month or on festival day. May be even lower with cashbacks. Depends on your bargain skills.

I would go for Q7 then. But you can get LG C8 at 190k if you go on last day of month or on festival day. May be even lower with cashbacks. Depends on your bargain skills.
Thank you I will consider q7 then 55 inch he said 1.10 lakhs and 65 inch 1.7 lakhs have to see which size to get

What's the price of TCL? How about going for q7?
TCL is around 1 lakh. It's no where near as good as the Samsung Qled. I am not sure if q7 is better than q6 in terms of viewing angles. The pros of q7 are bright and sharp picture with excellent colors. Cons are terrible viewing angles, no Dolby vision, motion not as smooth as Sony fald TV (but Sony is bit costlier I believe). I demoed the c8 for a week as I got an opportunity for home demo. Most of the time I was trying to optimize the motion/judder rather than the brightness. In fact c8 is bright enough for an OLED. But c8 is not as sharp as the Qled. I am not sure if you can tweak the settings. Even I couldn't decide between c8 and q7.

TCL is around 1 lakh. It's no where near as good as the Samsung Qled. I am not sure if q7 is better than q6 in terms of viewing angles. The pros of q7 are bright and sharp picture with excellent colors. Cons are terrible viewing angles, no Dolby vision, motion not as smooth as Sony fald TV (but Sony is bit costlier I believe). I demoed the c8 for a week as I got an opportunity for home demo. Most of the time I was trying to optimize the motion/judder rather than the brightness. In fact c8 is bright enough for an OLED. But c8 is not as sharp as the Qled. I am not sure if you can tweak the settings. Even I couldn't decide between c8 and q7.
I will opt for Samsung q7 then considering the price and other factors have to decide between 55 inch or 65 inches as my room is around 19 feet from TV wall to opposite wall

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back