• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Quad 11L w/stands like new for Rs20K

QUAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divakar7

Quad 11L 2-way bookshelf speakers
Glass & metal speaker stands

Price: Rs 16,000 for speakers and Rs 4000 for stands (no negotiation):cool:
MRP for speakers: Rs 36,000
Condition: 10/10 Like new
Local pickup only
Reason for selling: Upgrade to Thiel 1.6

The Quad 11L is tonally balanced to suit all music genres and is virtually unrivalled in its ability to retrieve all nuances. It is thoroughly musically involving for the listener, it is everything a small monitor-class loudspeaker is meant to be. In deluxe, high-gloss, maple bird-eye finish.

Technical specifications:
Model 11L Classic
Enclosure Type Bass reflex
Bass/Mid Driver 125mm woven Kevlar cone
Treble Driver 25mm fabric dome
Magnetic Shielding No
Crossover Frequency 2.2kHz
Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 48Hz-22kHz
Sensitivity (2.83V@1m) 87dB
Recommended Amplifier Power 30-150W
Nominal Impedance 6Ohms
Minimum Impedance 4.2 Ohms
Size (H-W-D) H-12.20" X W-7.48" X D-10.35" (in.)

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

rraghuram

Blasto, Divakar - I saw your posts. Even Krish is looking for speakers to pair his marantz with!
Blasto: You have eagle eyes & ears! Thanks for the alert! ;) It's a tempting offer but I still have to budget for the amp. Do you think the Topping will pair well with these speakers? Cheers.

Last edited:

BLASTO

Blasto, Divakar - I saw your posts. Even Krish is looking for speakers to pair his marantz with!
Blasto: You have eagle eyes & ears! Thanks for the alert! ;) It's a tempting offer but I still have to budget for the amp. Do you think the Topping will pair well with these speakers? Cheers.
I don't know.. Never saw a topping let alone hear it..

Divakar7

Raghuram, Krish is coming to audition it with his amp tomorrow afternoon. You could do the same. Let me know, I will PM you directions

Status
Not open for further replies.