• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Quad 510 Monoblock Amp Pair, Quad 240 Stereo Amp, Classe CP-35 Pre-Amp and 1 Single Quag 510 Power Amplifier

Rega

cybervinay

Quad 510 Mono-blocks Pair - INR 75K for the Pair plus shipping charges

Quad 240 Stereo Amplifier - INR 25K plus shipping charges

SOLD Classe CP-35 Pre-Amplifier - Asking INR 22K plus shipping charges

Quad 510 Mono-block - 1 Single Mono Amplifier - Asking INR 30K plus shipping charges

I have for sale a lot of my Quad amplifiers that I acquired during the 2014-15 period when I was using the Tannoy and Altec full range speakers. These were all imported from UK and are 220V version. These are not in used for past few years as I have now upgraded to ultra-high end amplifiers from LAMM (Class A) and also tube mono-blocs from EAR Yoshino. All these amplifiers are in 100% working condition. Any specific details that I want to highlight are mentioned below.

All are having balanced input and I will include XLR to RCA converter cable along with.
For speakers these have speak-on connector and I will include the speak-on to banana speaker cable.

All the amplifiers were checked by qualified technician and some damaged parts were replaced.

I have used them for few years without any issues of any kind.

I am hoping you are aware that these amplifiers were used in BBC and other studios and very limited numbers were made specially the 510 Mono-block and 240 were very limited. Most of these were picked up by audiophiles in japan and rarely come for sale specially in this condition.

My asking prices are as below, slightly negotiable. Shipping possible anywhere across India. Message me if you need more information or want to buy these.

600_7846.jpg

Quad 510 Mono-blocks Pair - INR 75K for the Pair plus shipping charges
This comes with Sowther balanced input transformer
Also line matching circuits plate with all options is included.
Quad 510-01.jpg

Quad 510-04.jpg

Quad 510-10.JPG
Quad 510-11.jpg

Quad 240 Stereo Amplifier - INR 25K plus shipping charges

Quad 240-01.jpg
Quad 240-02.jpg
Quad 240-03.jpg

Classe CP-35 Pre-Amplifier - Asking INR 22K plus shipping charges
This was imported from USA but there was internal jumpers to change the voltage to 230V, and now setup for 230V
Classe-01.jpg

Classe-02.jpg

Quad 510 Mono-block - 1 Single Mono Amplifier - Asking INR 30K plus shipping charges

This is one single unit I had imported total 3 units and to get the exact matching of inside boards. Proper matched pair is listed above
This is one unit if you want a mono amplifier for some purpose.

--Vinay Arora

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited: