Question about used speaker dealers for B&W N804

raj

More specifically, reliable dealers who would buy speakers in Bangalore. I have a pair of B&W Nautilus 804 that I want to sell. I am planning to post it in the classifieds here but sometimes, it can take a long time. Does anyone have good experience in selling speakers to the dealers? I know I will get less than directly selling to the buyer. But weighing the time it takes vs the extra money I get is something to consider. Any experience/comments/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

More specifically, reliable dealers who would buy speakers in Bangalore. I have a pair of B&W Nautilus 804 that I want to sell. I am planning to post it in the classifieds here but sometimes, it can take a long time. Does anyone have good experience in selling speakers to the dealers? I know I will get less than directly selling to the buyer. But weighing the time it takes vs the extra money I get is something to consider. Any experience/comments/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
pm'd

Hi,

Best bet is to post the ad here in the classifieds section and also over OLX / QUIKR......someone for sure will contact you. I have been selling and updating more over OLX as the response is quite faster.

Our forum have some FMs who are dealers too....they are present on all platforms!

HT Store has a USED AV section where i believe they host ads....pls check with them too.....

End of the day, if you have detailed and priced the product well enough, you will attract good and quick buyers.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back