R-N303 Stereo Receiver

Hi
is this Yamaha R-N 303 A/B/A+B so is there a possibility to connect a passive subwoofer to the system? ie. will it works like a 2.1?

Yes it will work as 2.1, you can connect sub though there is no seperate terminal provided.. connect directly either A or B speaker terminals..

You can use pre-outs provided sub has coaxial input. or connect amp-sub-speakers.

No such thing as best. Plenty combo's work fine. Budget? Room size?Type of music? What would your source be? CD player, TV, media player? The more info you can provide, the better suggestions people can offer.

Currently I am using my Polk T15 but it's not enough to create much powerful bass so I am planning to add a floor stander to the main hall which is little bigger in size 20/8 feet with roof double height (balcony).
Source of music CD,media player,laptop,mobile etc.
And my av receiver is Yamaha R-N 303 .

Please advise it's my plan to have a entry/medium level speaker may be maximum of INR 20k.
Or may be you could suggest better one with slight price variation also.

Thanking you.
SURAJ TS

I would suggest looking into a powered subwoofer, or two;). Frankly, it is hard to find decent floor-standing speakers at that price range. Try to find used sub-woofers in the for sale if you are comfortable with it.

Currently I am using my Polk T15 but it's not enough to create much powerful bass so I am planning to add a floor stander to the main hall which is little bigger in size 20/8 feet with roof double height (balcony).
Source of music CD,media player,laptop,mobile etc.
And my av receiver is Yamaha R-N 303 .

Please advise it's my plan to have a entry/medium level speaker may be maximum of INR 20k.
Or may be you could suggest better one with slight price variation also.

Thanking you.
SURAJ TS

Depending on budget, you may get floorstanding speakers which may tackle part of the bass and not fully...

A sub with Low and High level speaker connections would be the ideal solution....look for subs which can go as low as 24/25hz.....the lower the better.....

BIC America F12 might work.....around 28k or so....check online for the best price and decide.......audition is important so please demo accordingly.....

Hi, I would like to know weather this Yamaha R-N303 Amp can support a Sub woofer or not ?. If yes then weather it is Passive or Active ? and how to connect ?

it is better to audio and decide...so visit Profx and other dealers who sell this stereo receiver and decide....trust your ears.....try as much as to bargain....there are many dealers....all want to make sales so you can bargain....

I'm using a Norge 1000 right now with in-wall Polk speakers RC85i as my bedroom setup. The main reason to switch is that its not very convenient as there is not remote, streaming requires phone paired with add-on bluetooth device, etc. I'm looking for a convenient setup.

I couldn't find any other network stereo receiver that I can compare against. I will audition but I want to know if its fits in by budget.

Thanks

Hey, I'm looking for a new stereo amp and considering this as one of the option as it will simplify my setup. Did you end-up purchasing R-N303? What was the price in Hyderabad.
Hi
I didnt buy .
Was just giving suggestion on that post

Why dont you look at cambridge audio SR10 which is 2.1 receiver and 2x85w for 25k. And SR20 with digital input 2x100w.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back