• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Raspberry Pi3 + Piano 2.1 DAC

Wharfedale Diamond 11 Series
Status
Not open for further replies.

manniraj

Here is my Pi3+Piano 2.1 dac for sale not being used since more than 5 to 6 months. I brought this from Element14 for Pi3 and Amazon India for the Piano just for checking out the Pi with a hat dac. I have tested this with 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 configurations with one and 2 separate subwoofers :)

Price: Rs.6.5k (shipping at actuals for outside Bangalore)
Contents: Piano 2.1 mounted on Pi3 + 5v 2A dedicated power adapter + 4GB micro SD card loaded with Volumio latest and setup for the 2.0. Pictures for your reference.

2s7gv3o.jpg

30ikpx1.jpg

afbrc7.jpg

a5uon.jpg

oubcie.jpg

Thanks for looking, interested please PM me.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

manniraj

There are some PMs with regards to the items in the sale. To reiterate I am including the Pi3+Piano 2.1 DAC + 5v2A power adapter + 4GB micro SD card in the price. The power adapter is specifically meant for the Pi which also powers the Piano DAC. So the power adapter and SD card I am including and does not come when you buy either the Pi or Piano.

Thanks

manniraj

Price reduced to 6k + shipping and this is best price that I can offer as need funds for my upcoming builds.

Thanks

manniraj

I had some interests via PM for selling them individually. So I have reluctantly decided to sell it separately but still prefer if someone can pick up together as its a good combo.

Piano 2.1 Dac alone @ 2.7k + shipping
Pi3 + power adapter + SD card @ 3.3k + shipping

Best prices when compared to the prevailing rates for almost brand new pieces.

Thanks for looking.

manniraj

Full package price reduced to 5.6k + shipping at actuals. If someone is interested in individual items please PM me.

Thanks

manniraj

Piano dac is sold to a member, payment received and will be shipped in a day or two. The Pi3+power adapter+sd card available at 3.3k + shipping at actuals.

Thanks

manniraj

Piano dac is shipped and the Pi3 and its accessories are still available for sale.

Thanks

manniraj

Piano dac is received by the member and now only Pi3+power adapter+SD card is available at 3.3k + shipping at actuals.

Thanks

manniraj

As I do not want to sell at lower price than I quoted for the Pi3 will be retaining for my future purpose. Hence closing the thread, if someone is interested please PM me. Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.