• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Rates~and~Prices resources for indian-branded Speaker systems

binaya.kumar

Hi,

While auditioning for some floor standers, came to know that cinebels is currently planning to revise the price for jamo systems. The prices are going up very soon. At the same time they are offering good discount on existing systems before the price hike. Anyone planning to buy an Jamo system; better hurry up. Can easily save couple of Ks.

Regards,
Binay

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

aurobindosaha

after an audition of sonodyne 2605v, i went to have an audition of kolkata made speaker named Hertz. mr. mitra, who gave me an audition of speakers present with him at that time, was very friendly. he use to make speakers as per the test of the customer. one has to place an order and he takes 20 to 25 days to make and then asks for an audition at his place and makes some changes to your test.

the two front towers i listened were very sweet. the woofer was having different driver and amp units. the amp unit was housed in a different casing. sound of the woofer was really sweet to me. there was tightness in bass. sound was clear and no muddiness any where.
Lipimanas,

Thanks for sharing the info. Sonodyne @ South City experience is same for me to audition room. I was surprised to see glassroom, but their premium range is in the room behind, which I guess has good sound absorbs on felt wall.

Anyway, I am interested to learn more about Hertz you mentioned. What is their contact? Did you end up buying from Mr. Mitra?

Thanks,
Aurobindo

mikemk91

Hi ..!!

I am looking for an amplifier from Indian brand to drive my FS (240 watt each) and 1200watt JBL subwoofer. My budget is below 12K. Do suggest a good option.

Thx,
Mahesh

anirban420

Do anyone have Thiele/Small parameters and frequency range for Sweton woofer and tweeter which are made in Kolkata?

SPONSORED ADS

aksar

can anybody pls post the price for Jamo 5.0 s426 and 526 set? or polk Audio pls

vmscbe1974

kindly guide me to purchase a speaker matching to my harmon kardon Hk6550 amp and technics Sl1500 turntable with Shure M44-7 cartridge
regards srinivas

Naturelover

Hi there, Can anyone post Thiel Parameters for Dainty 6" woofer Model SW651 ( 4 0hms 40 watts),? I have bought a few of these and plan building 2Way/ three way Speakers.
Sharat Deshpande.
It would be much better if you post in DIY section

navsehgal

hi all

first of all i thank both mandeep, dennis .. for all the support ..

mandeep has done great work by posting the xls informatio ..
I remember the days ...when i used to roam in Delhis Lajpat-rai Mkt
searching for good woofer and Amps ..
most of the items i used to get were mainly focussed on booming bass and volume .

However the mid level Diy ppl like me always valued clarity specially in the mid range freq. and decent bass reproduction . and most local made speaker drivers were not good at that.

So with this thread i hope most people will get the info istantly ..that will reduce the roaming time to min .:) i hope

years later i moved to bangalore and started exploring Diy sites ...so i have plenty of resources ..i will drop here time to time
so today i have :
http://www.corrson.com
bangalore based woofer and tweeter driver supplier they have very decent drivers ... at a very good price .[e.g.Rs1750- 3000+ for woofers]

Also kits and parts to assemble your type of system ...

Hope this thread .. will continue
cheers ..
Kaushik
Hey Kaushik,

This is a great work. Kudos to you

I also have a small query on buying a Home theatre system and being a nerd, would seek some inputs from the gp. I started a new post ""Recommendation sought for 5.1 Speaker system under 30k ?"" and would appreciate some thoughts to it

Thanks
Navneet

bpb

Here is the Pricing info for Lithos Acoustics Mumbai.Pro and hi end speaker systems .

They ship to all over india

kaushik
I want to order a pair of budget
3 way floor standing speaker upto 150 watts rms and impedence 8 ohms supplier should deliver to Dehradun, can you guide me.

SPONSORED ADS