• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Rates~and~Prices resources for indian-branded Speaker systems

bpb

Hello.

Can someone help with the prices of Sonodyne subwoofers? How good are they?
Sonodyne roar sub woofer is available in Amozon, go to amozon.in and search sonodyne roar.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Alfahath

try TORVIN indian made hifi speakers and amplifiers. Best place for budget audiophile speakers. this company is based on chennai , tamilnadu. they been making speaker for 38 years. if you guys get time to experience it, go to torvin , power electronics and experience it.

tuff

try TORVIN indian made hifi speakers and amplifiers. Best place for budget audiophile speakers. this company is based on chennai , tamilnadu. they been making speaker for 38 years. if you guys get time to experience it, go to torvin , power electronics and experience it.
Have heard of this company but never saw or got the chance to hear it. Why is the marketing so lame from these companies? They have no presence in Mumbai it seems. Nor does their website has any 'where to buy" section.

Alfahath

Have heard of this company but never saw or got the chance to hear it. Why is the marketing so lame from these companies? They have no presence in Mumbai it seems. Nor does their website has any 'where to buy" section.
unfortunately there are no other for now apart from chennai . before they had many dealers in hyderabad , banglore and calcutta itseems. you can search in google for torvin's address and no. call them they might give a solution for experiencing it in their customer place in mumbai.

dr khanwelkar

Dear Tuff,
Torvin is "John Thankachan" company.His power electronics is one of the best high end electronics servicing company.It also services Nakamichi Decks.You are right about the distribution but it all boils down to commission the distributors demand.
Torvin advertisements were always there in AV max magazine.One of the first magazine dedicated to consumer electronics. Unfortunately the magazine is now not in publication any more.

JayaRaa

Have heard the torvin speakers and electronics. Strictly okay in performance and average in fit/finish of products. Their business is focused towards servicing southern territories more than the rest of the country. Also the home segment is not treated so much as a business, but rather a hobby for the owner, Mr. John.

Hari Iyer

Demand for hifi system /speakers do not exist in Mumbai. It does not make sense to have a setup and hardly sell one or two speakers a year.

tuff

Demand for hifi system /speakers do not exist in Mumbai. It does not make sense to have a setup and hardly sell one or two speakers a year.
noway. Look at what people own in Mumbai. Like @JayaRaa said, they are probably not up to the mark given the price ratio against imports.

Hari Iyer

noway. Look at what people own in Mumbai. Like @JayaRaa said, they are probably not up to the mark given the price ratio against imports.
It's not question of whether you have money or not. People in Mumbai change cars every 3 years, so money is not an issue. Most of my rich relatives don't even own any stereo system in Mumbai. One of my poor relative in my Kerala village have a simple home theater.

SPONSORED ADS

spirovious

It's not question of whether you have money or not. People in Mumbai change cars every 3 years, so money is not an issue. Most of my rich relatives don't even own any stereo system in Mumbai. One of my poor relative in my Kerala village have a simple home theater.
Most of go for Bose or Sony.
But remember ,we have so many HFV members from Mumbai.

Hari Iyer

Most of go for Bose or Sony.
But remember ,we have so many HFV members from Mumbai.
Yes we have. But they are less than 0.000001% of the population. So 99.99999% don't own a stereo system. My next door neighbor don't even know what a Bluerray player is.

sweetvar26

Why do we have a thread only for the Indian branded speakers? Was there a reason the other "pricelist for speakers" thread closed?

raghupb

Why do we have a thread only for the Indian branded speakers? Was there a reason the other "pricelist for speakers" thread closed?
Price list threads have very little shelf life. Why? Models and prices keep changing.
My 2 cents is this.
HFV is primarily a discussion forum; not a sales portal, not a price comparison site.
In the course of discussions and impressions, prices may incidentally and understandably pop up.
Cheers,
Raghu

SPONSORED ADS