Re: Panasonic Plasma ST50D 65" - power blinking

Ghostrider

Hello friends,
As lock down is getting over, got little shock today noon when my Panasonic Plasma ST50D is not getting ON
and power indicator - red light is blinking, tried first attempt to unplug the main power cord and wait for few mins and also kept tv power button pressed for 30 seconds as per online resource (stating tv went into shutdown mode which might due to power surge)

I look carefully and see that power light has 3 blinks
Tried switching ON after sometime, got green light but again went to red blink

Experienced people pls advise.

Cheers

Feel the power board needs some repair. I had faced similar issues with my 42inch Panasonic and had to replace the board.

Feel the power board needs some repair. I had faced similar issues with my 42inch Panasonic and had to replace the board.
I too feel so, got below

Three Blinks: Three blinks of the power LED indicates an over-current or over-voltage condition in one of the DC supplies of the AP board. The AP board is repairable. Therefore the use of an ohmmeter and peak-hold-voltmeter is required to determine the cause of the shutdown. An over-voltage condition is definitely a defect of the AP board. An over-current condition may be due to a short circuit located in the AP board, A board, or the LCD panel.

Hi, finally after tech visiting and all conclusion is, board on which processor resides (A board) is down and needs replacement, as per service centre part is not available as my model is back dated to 2012, does anyone has any alternate contacts or sources, i dont mind calling for board from abroad too, also how about current line Panasonic OLED FZ series ?

Thanks

When the Y sustain board on my samsung plasma failed, I ordered one from uk via eBay.
Samsung was of no help. They tried to sell me a new panel.
Don't give up, st50 is a fantastic tv.

Hi, finally after tech visiting and all conclusion is, board on which processor resides (A board) is down and needs replacement, as per service centre part is not available as my model is back dated to 2012, does anyone has any alternate contacts or sources, i dont mind calling for board from abroad too, also how about current line Panasonic OLED FZ series ?

Thanks
Call this gentleman - Mr. Mishra, Narayanitech, 9425082184 from Indore.
He helped me out with my 42ST50D.

When the Y sustain board on my samsung plasma failed, I ordered one from uk via eBay.
Samsung was of no help. They tried to sell me a new panel.
Don't give up, st50 is a fantastic tv.
Yes buddy, not gonne lose hope so easily, have asked multiple sources if it can work, fingers crossed
tried on ebay but not getting this particular part - A Board, do let me know if any other website i can try.

Call this gentleman - Mr. Mishra, Narayanitech, 9425082184 from Indore.
He helped me out with my 42ST50D.
Thanks for the same, have spoke to him and details given of A board, lets hope for the best
if you have avail his services then does the part comes with any warranty kind of thing or its just luck factor.

Thanks for the same, have spoke to him and details given of A board, lets hope for the best
if you have avail his services then does the part comes with any warranty kind of thing or its just luck factor.
He will offer a short-term warranty for sure.
All the best, do let us know what transpires.

I am still waiting for my darling Panasonic 42 inch plasma model no TH-42X30D. boohoo boohoo! Past one year! Main board! If any one of you have any sources for repair or reasonable cost replacement please let me know.

I am still waiting for my darling Panasonic 42 inch plasma model no TH-42X30D. boohoo boohoo! Past one year! Main board! If any one of you have any sources for repair or reasonable cost replacement please let me know.
As above - have shared the number of Mr. Mishra from Narayanitech.
He should be able to help you.

Maybe the two of you can swap parts and have one working TV :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back