On Sale my 4 channel Soundstream Amp PCA4.260, its perfectly working fine and till now use to power by infinity kappa speakers and components along with infinity subwoofer powered by another mono amp
Reason for sale: sold by car and not using addons in new car as of now.
Asking Price: Rs.3500/- (offers open)
below are some specs of this amp:
RMS Power Range : 40-130 Watts
Number Of Channels: 4
Maximum Power: 260 Watts
Low Frequency response: 10 Hz
High Frequency Response: 30000 Hz
Built In Crossovers: Yes
Channel Separation: Yes
No. OF CHANNELS: 4
OUTPUT (watts):RMS @ 4 Ohms 40x4
RMS @ 2 Ohms 65x4
RMS @ 4 Ohm Mono 130x2
FREQ. RESPONSE (Hz): 10 - 30k
SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: >97dB
DAMPING FACTOR: >200
INPUT SENSITVITY: 0.5 - 4.0V
CROSOVER SLOPES: 12dB
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: High-Pass(Hz) 50 - 600
Low-Pass(Hz) 50 - 150
SUBWOFFER EQ: 0 - 18dB
SUBWOOFER EQ FREQ. (Hz) : 40 - 120
DIMENSIONS (INCHES): 9.5x2.5x10.0
Fully regulated MOSFET power supplies
Tri-guard amplifier protection
IDI (Intelligent Distress Indicator) gives a visual indication of the amplifiers protection status
Platinum RCA inputs and outputs
Bi-linear selectable crossovers for inputs and outputs (Hi/Full/Low)
Continuously variable high and low-pass crossovers
Variable subwoofer equalizer
Phase inversion switch (0 - 180)
OEM floating ground input
Platinum 4-gauge power connectors
Optional Remote Bass Control (EGA-RM)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.