Re: Suggestion for basic AVR

Ghostrider

Hi,

I have unused Yamaha speakers NX-E130 (5.1) which are 6 ohms, 30 watts and max 100 watts along with Active Sub P130

Viewing will be 70:30 video/audio

Can someone pls recommend basic level AVR, i would prefer yamaha itself and was looking at HTR 2067 or if other option at around at pricing.

Where can i get good deal for basic AVR as well ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hi,

I have unused Yamaha speakers NX-E130 (5.1) which are 6 ohms, 30 watts and max 100 watts along with Active Sub P130

Can someone pls recommend basic level AVR, i would prefer yamaha itself and was looking at HTR 2067 or if other option at around at pricing.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hi,

My Pioneer VSX-830-K is on sale, you can find details in my signature.
You can PM me if it interests you.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Can anyone suggest on this basic AVR requirement and source to get

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone suggest on this basic AVR requirement and source to get

Thanks

Each member will have different requirements and sources, you need to see what is your requirement and the sources that you would be using. Based on that check out the specs of various receivers online shortlisted based on your budget.

Once you have done this and have a list of receivers in place to choose from, members here can provide you their views and opinions on the receivers shortlisted by you.

Hope this made sense.

MaSh

A decent option which can decode lossless DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD formats is Yamaha HTR-3067 AVR for 26.5K...

Better hurry up soon cause the model has been discontinued by the Yamaha and there are only few pieces left everywhere. Check with your dealer.

Other than that, Denon AVR-X520BT is a good option for starting range budget. It can decode the lossless formats like the above Yamaha model too.

For speakers, go with either Wharfedales or JBL if your budget allows.

Hope it helps.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Instead of Yamaha HTR-2067 go with the 3067 model. HTR-2067 cannot decode the lossless formats like the DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby True HD. And the price difference between them isn't huge.

Also the Yamaha HTR-2067 has been discontinued by Yamaha permanently a while back.

Sorry I read your question in a hurry.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back