Rear or Back Surround Speakers

terrible

At it again, would request you guys to recommend some speakers for rear I could use to complete my 5.1. I currently have Focal Chorus 726V L&R, CC800 centre and SVS PB1000 subwoofer. Some recommendations for small wall mounted satellites would be good too.

Thank you!

Check my post in For Sale section for a pair of Polk Audio bookshelves. They can be wall mounted, very efficient and excellent for rear channel duties.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Check my post in For Sale section for a pair of Polk Audio bookshelves. They can be wall mounted, very efficient and excellent for rear channel duties.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Have a feeling they'll look a bit large in my modest living room.

Have a feeling they'll look a bit large in my modest living room.

Oh alright. These are not too big, smaller than these would be satellites. I had used Yamaha satellites for a couple of months, the ones that come with HTIB 196. They were Okay, did not give me a very immersive feel, mainly due to the small driver size.

MaSh

@terrible, Smallest in the same range would be NHT Superzeros and great reviews for musical and for movies too.

Last edited:
At it again, would request you guys to recommend some speakers for rear I could use to complete my 5.1. I currently have Focal Chorus 726V L&R, CC800 centre and SVS PB1000 subwoofer. Some recommendations for small wall mounted satellites would be good too.

Thank you!

Focal (little) Birds!

@terrible, Smallest in the same range would be NHT Superzeros and great reviews for musical and for movies too.

Any clue, who the dealers or distributor in India are? On Amazon (US) they are $99+shipping and customs. And yes the reviews are quite good. May totally consider them.

Focal (little) Birds!

Yes this is a good choice too. And will sit in with my Focals. Though a little more expensive than the suggested ones. Thank you for your recommendation.

Yes this is a good choice too. And will sit in with my Focals. Though a little more expensive than the suggested ones. Thank you for your recommendation.

I find them to be fantastic value. I use them as wall mounted surrounds and esp like the swivel (rotate and bend) functionality.

Focal little birds seem to be expensive at the reduced price of 48,000. The NHT Superzero 2.1 is 21,000 on Amazon .com duty and shipping paid while Avenue Sound cost is 27,000. So ordering it from Amazon.com. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back