Recco for 65 inch TV - Sony v/s LG

Today i got quotation for 55B6 1.59 with sound bar, 55E6 2.18 final price, is it worth to buy or wait for new series guide me

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk

1.59 with sound bar is very good price. 2017 model is C7. Quality wise shouldnt be much different but there would be a price premium. It should be around 2+ for 55 inches.

Can you check 65 B6 price also from these shops?

Got 65 B6 on Sunday. Have watched both 1080 and 4k HDR videos (Netflix) and I guess the PQ beats Samsung 64 plasma. It may be because of higher res also but overall blacks and colors look much better.

Want to thank Shaiju for recommending this. I was sold on Sony 65 X9300D but ended up buying a better TV.

Any day sony da best

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Humbly disagreeing. I was a die hard sony fan, until I had two bad experiences with Sony. First from LCD days, when my 32incher went kaput right after the warranty was over. Company asked for 60% of TV cost for replacement, which I refused and threw it in garbage. Second one was with my sony xperia mobile which was with service center more often than with me. Those incidents marked the end of Sony days for me.
I enjoyed lot of sony products like sony walkmans, sony CRTs, sony DVD player, sony sound system, sony play stations etc, but I feel of late Sony started losing its quality edge.

That is really nice. Congratulations! Glad you made the OLED route than the LCD-LED.

Update to latest firmware that should improve PQ even more (at least in the international B6 they released it).

I checked but the OS was the latest (I guess you are talking about web OS version in software update).

Have not done any other calibration on any picture mode. There are multiple forums and youtube videos, but not quite sure if TV needs calibration. Do we have any professional calibration services in India?

Humbly disagreeing. I was a die hard sony fan, until I had two bad experiences with Sony. First from LCD days, when my 32incher went kaput right after the warranty was over. Company asked for 60% of TV cost for replacement, which I refused and threw it in garbage. Second one was with my sony xperia mobile which was with service center more often than with me. Those incidents marked the end of Sony days for me.
I enjoyed lot of sony products like sony walkmans, sony CRTs, sony DVD player, sony sound system, sony play stations etc, but I feel of late Sony started losing its quality edge.
Right now I have sony 42 KDL BRAVIA.purchased in 2k15 no single issue til now . excellent picture quality.completely satisfied

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back